Trying to decide what to do with what's left of my 95!

Just that I need to get deteriorating vehicles out of my yard and put up a fence around pool or they may increase my premiums of cancel my policy altogether. I don't think they should just walk up on someone's property and wander around!

Just that I need to get deteriorating vehicles out of my yard and put up a fence around pool or they may increase my premiums of cancel my policy altogether. I don't think they should just walk up on someone's property and wander around!
I work for one of the top 3 ins comp and ive never heard of them telling someone to remove a vehicle. The pool is another thing. Most want to see a picture thst theres a 4ft + high fence around it. I get that, to make sure a kid doesnt fall in.

I
I work for one of the top 3 ins comp and ive never heard of them telling someone to remove a vehicle. The pool is another thing. Most want to see a picture thst theres a 4ft + high fence around it. I get that, to make sure a kid doesnt fall in.
I will see if I can find the letter and post a pic, I am working on a fence around the pool its above ground and ladder is locked in storage building till I can get a fence up.

Here is pic

Attachments

• 0BD89333-4683-4909-A819-E8CE7799D1A1.jpeg
    0BD89333-4683-4909-A819-E8CE7799D1A1.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 16
Hey everyone, update on my project. I found a 95 f150 300/6 5 speed yesterday for $500 has not ran in years but really straight body, couple issues I see are bed has only one tank, I know ALL wiring will need swapped out, fuel lines etc are wrong unless I just run one tank. basically I'd be getting sheetmetal body and front suspension for my frame. Not sure if I want to grab this or just wait till a 351 truck pops up in my area.

Hey everyone, update on my project. I found a 95 f150 300/6 5 speed yesterday for $500 has not ran in years but really straight body, couple issues I see are bed has only one tank, I know ALL wiring will need swapped out, fuel lines etc are wrong unless I just run one tank. basically I'd be getting sheetmetal body and front suspension for my frame. Not sure if I want to grab this or just wait till a 351 truck pops up in my area.
Id buy that.. the bed alone is worth more then that as long as its not rusted out..

Even if you choose to keep looking for a 2-tank bed, you should have no trouble selling that bed for close to (if not more than) $500, assuming it's in good condition. I bought this '95 F150 XLT 4.9L 5sp 4WD just for parts, and even though the frame & bed were scrap, I've made back more than it cost. And I still have the full interior to swap into my '95 F150 4.9L XL so it'll have PW/PL/PM/etc.

(click this text)

Still haven't decided on this or not but it is a one owner no rust at all truck!

Is there a difference in a 96 F250 with 351w / E4OD Wiring harnes etc? Truck was rolled but good motor and trany in it.

Well I missed the F250 but I did talk to a guy who buys and sells parts, and he says engine wiring is plug and play from a v8 truck into a 300/6 truck? This wiring mess is so confusing seems to be 20 different wiring combo's out there! Uggh! I still have my eye on the 95 300/6 truck about to bite the bullet and go get it and start figuring out the wiring mess from there. I do know it is a base truck so no cruise, power windows etc. Is that just a complete dash harness swap?

...a guy who buys and sells parts, and he says engine wiring is plug and play from a v8 truck into a 300/6 truck?
Either he's wrong, or you misunderstood him. A 4.9L harness is nothing like a V8, beyond just having fewer injector connectors.
This wiring mess is so confusing seems to be 20 different wiring combo's out there!
There are more than that, and very few will work for your application.
...a base truck so no cruise, power windows etc. Is that just a complete dash harness swap?
The dash harness is called the "main" harness section by Ford, and yes, there are at least 2 distinct dash harnesses each year, NOT including Lightning & Bronco (which are each distinct - a Bronco moreso than an L).

Great day! So what is the best truck to look for? I’ve been watching for a 94 or 95 with a 351 and E4OD. He has a 6 cyl truck with E4OD and thinks the engine harness can be switched out for V8? I know from previous info in this post 302 harness is different than 351. I know the L interior harness has fog light in it but what else is different? If I swap main harness out of a pwr windows, cruise etc will it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is a chunk of change but here is a harness. If you follow the seller he has some good Lightning stuff pop up once in a while. Well, Ford performance stuff anyway.

I know this is a chunk of change but here is a harness. If you follow the seller he has some good Lightning stuff pop up once in a while. Well, Ford performance stuff anyway.

So let’s just say I bought these what else would I need to swap into the 6 cyl truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back