Trying to decide what to do with what's left of my 95!

Seeing that truck makes me feel good. I have my original truck in the garage now, it looks a little bit better than your truck. Not too much though. Im sure your going to bring it back to amazing shape. Keep up the work!
Glad you got your first one back, got to be a good story there!

Oh I bought that truck in 1993 with only 1100 miles on it. As far as I know I'm the longest running lightning owner anywhere. Lol

I took the truck off the road in 2008 after 280k miles and I bought another red 93. I had a bunch of plans for the truck and stuff got in the way and I ended up with it sitting outside for over 10 years.
I got my black truck 5 years ago and iv been enjoying that but the red truck is my retirement project.

Last edited:
Oh I bought that truck in 1993 with only 1100 miles on it. As far as I know I'm the longest running lightning owner anywhere. Lol

You beat me. I bought my '95 in Feb of '96. I've owned four other Lightnings over the years (including the Gen 2).

Iv had 3 got the red truck July 3rd 1993. Got it for $20k even with 1100 miles. I was 24 yo and had way too much fun in that truck. Lol

I bought my white one in 2000 for $7500! Had 109k on it but was spotless.

I bought my white one in 2000 for $7500! Had 109k on it but was spotless.

I was amazed by the condition of what remained after the fire. That was the cleanest undercarriage I've ever seen on a driven truck. I'm not sure my pampered '95 is that rust-free.

I was amazed by the condition of what remained after the fire. That was the cleanest undercarriage I've ever seen on a driven truck. I'm not sure my pampered '95 is that rust-free.
Thanks! It was a very clean truck had 295k when she caught fire. Frame is almost ready to paint then start putting it back together.

Been working on my donor truck just got it running and a tranny working then blew water pump, yep you guessed it broke 2 bolts now trying to get timing cover off without breaking it to get the bolts out. UGGH!

Back