Trying to decide what to do with what's left of my 95!

Pretty sure they're the Explorer/Ranger Sport seat frames, not the F-150. The leg bolster is hard to find, even in the Explorer/Ranger seats.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're the Explorer/Ranger Sport seat frames, not the F-150. The leg bolster is hard to find, even in the Explorer/Ranger seats.

Oops I meant the seat base the seat bolt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a set of seats last night, drivers needs some work but I’m excited another piece of puzzle down!
IMG_4973.jpgIMG_4974.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4973.jpg
    IMG_4973.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 13
If you search here, you'll find that topic hit on quite a few times. There are some alternatives, but nothing that really matches the awesome tweed on our factory seats.

Has anybody ever contacted SMS about seat fabric? They went around and bought out all of the dealerships and upholstery shops and have some pretty obscure stuff. I was able to get the original Red Camden 7113 for my truck from them. It was about $90/yard, but I got it.

I think a yard each should be enough to repair my drivers seat. How much would it take to recover center 95 seat?

Picked up 351w block and cam last night,IMG_5050.jpg
IMG_5051.jpg
IMG_5056.jpg

Looks like cam is going to be too big for my truck so I'm going to sell it it is used but in good shape. My buddy had it custom ground for a 393 with 4 speed in a 67 Mustang. Ran really well. I'll probably sell the 69 351 block also it is a .040 over Cut for O rings.

I didn't really pay attention to the cam card the first time through. That would definitely have some thump.

I didn't really pay attention to the cam card the first time through. That would definitely have some thump.

3500 coming in would be high for the street even with 5 speed! What do you think?

My opinion, you want the right cam for what you're going to have. That one is going to want a lot more revs than a big motor with a GT40 intake is ever going to want to do. It will just be getting warmed up when the intake runs out of steam.

Agree there! Anyone run a E cam in lightning? Originally what I was thinking about.

Agree there! Anyone run a E cam in lightning? Originally what I was thinking about.

That cam is not really built for a big heavy auto truck. Best to just call the various cam companies and have something made. It's not much more, if anything over the cost of a new cam

So I’m going to run Mas air so what is a good hitting cam that will run good, mild port on GT40. Planning 5 speed also!

I liked the E in 302s. Never had one in a bigger motor. Keep in mind the displacement will tame the thump a bit. I also wouldn't advance it in a 351.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Back