Cobra F-1 Hoods for Gen II Lightning, F-150

Sorry you had that experience. She has been very
apologetic to me everytime I talked to her, and she
did explain the misunderstanding about the TWO weeks
timing. I understand that, since they are producing them
as hand made essentially one-off hoods, it takes time
to get the 12 done.

Relax,

I did relax..When I called two weeks ago it seemed like my hood was on its way..then I called today and find out about another two weeks..NO way am I going to keep playing her games!
I was calm and asked her very nice to put the money back in my account.Thats when she blew up..You guys have not seen this side of her. I am asking nothing from her other then my money back so I can buy another hood.

Last edited:
Larry, Larry, Larry. Take a few deep breaths, buddy. :)

If I remember correctly, you're used to waiting a long time for truck parts... (i.e., hard tonneau). ;)

LOL..ok I took afew deep breaths and now i'm light headed

Girl at this point I dont want anything from her but my money back. I will buy another hood from someone very soon. I do believe that 4x4's hoods are awsum looking , but I dont care for the attitude that this GP is a problem for her. Unless she really messed up there should of been alot of money being made. I dont like her acting like she went so far out of her way to give us a deal and got nothing in return. I'm not upset with anyone right now other then myself for waiting so long to get this resloved.
I did wait along time for my lid and it was worth it..looks awsum. But at least they were kool with me on the phone when I had questions about the shipping date. The "two weeks" thing is not a good answer.
Ok i'm happy again....I keep saying to myself..think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts:hh:

Dude I am seriously considering canceling as well. This is bull****. They have been saying "2 weeks" for 2 1/2 months!

Larry, maybe if we both cancel, something will be done :tu:

I admit also that this is an awesome hood, but I would be just as happy with a Cervinis ram air or something else.

I tried emailing them at the first of the week and still havent had a reply. However, when I was ordering the hood and they wanted my money, it took them less than a day to answer my emails.

Larry let me know what to do to get my money back :tu:

KIRST8404 said:
They told me that they dont have many of them in stock. The manufacture (AAD) is going to make them to the order. Once the ten are in he will call in the order for us. said about 2-3 weeks to make them, then shipping about a week (depends on where you live). I dont know what he has in stock for direct shipping, but the ones that get ordered will be shipped from AAD. The ones that are in stock will go to the first order's that came in.

Thats a quote from early on in this post right after we ordered. :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you call her she will say that yours is the next one being made. Other then you and me I think everyone must of gotten their hoods, or at least I hope they all got their hoods.

I'm still thankfull for everyone trying to put this deal together, and I mean no disrespect to anyone. I just dont like the thought that someone has held my money for so long and given me nothing but a song and dance. I will let you all know as soon as my debit card has been credited back the full amount.
I was just reading a old post from here dated April 1st....Hoods should be shipping out this week. ok so shes alittle off..lol

Last edited:
I will be the last to get one it seems ...

Nothing yet ...

If we've already waited almost 2 months, a few more
weeks won't hert, eh?

I am supposed to get the next one. I think I was one before SVT_KY only because they screwed up his order form as well as my own.

I'd really like to get the hood, but I'm sick of getting :dp: in the @ss

Remember----She said everyone was very happy with this deal but me and one other guy..lol
I was happy with the deal(price) but its total B.S. to wait this long, I dont care what she says this is not normal. How would you guys react when you ask very nice to get your money back and were screamed at and told NO! Well I will check with Visa today to see if my money is there . I am wayyyyy past being fed-up with how she runs things. :mad:

Last edited:
Strange ..after I get her mad the shipping numbers are rolling in..lol

She dropped the ball here bigtime.
I have not seen the money back in my account and its been 48hrs so I guess I will take the next step. I also mailed her and reminded her again that I do not want anything from her now but my money back. I dont want her sending it out now and thinking everything is cool. If if shows up i'll just refuse shipping and she can pay for the return too.
Man this deal turned into a pain in the A$$ in a hurry

On a happy note :) I bought another hood..Alittle more money, but I will have it next week..Yaaaaaa baby :dp: :dp: :dp:

ok here is a update..I did that several deep breaths and it has helped. I took out most of the nasty(name calling) from my previous posts and I will just try to chill out(relax). The last thing I wanted is to cause any problems or unrest in this group.
To anyone the I have upset ---- I want to say with all my heart that I am truley sorry. I will also say that when I see all of your new hoods at LightningFest I will drool :drool:
I think as far as looks go its by far the hottest looking hood out there.
Ok we friends again?..lol :)

Last edited:
Back