Cobra F-1 Hoods for Gen II Lightning, F-150

Mine is still sitting in the box it came in. :(

John's a little bit closer to getting my truck in his shop to finally put all these goodies on. I'm becoming more and more impatient -- typical woman, I know. :D

lightning_girl_94 said:
Mine is still sitting in the box it came in. :(

John's a little bit closer to getting my truck in his shop to finally put all these goodies on. I'm becoming more and more impatient -- typical woman, I know. :D

:( :( :cr: :cr:

SVT_KY said:
/e Sigh

No sign or email or phone call .... NOTHING YET 45 days later

I'm with SVT_KY on this! This is getting rediculous. I am starting to want my $600 back in my account! ;c

Who else is still waiting :confused:

If its not here this week I am gonna ask for my money back. If they cant get a product to you within a couple of weeks (let alone nearly 2 months), then they shouldn't sell it to ya or at least not charge you for it. :bm:

Nope mines not here yet either,,I called a week or so ago and she was very nice on the phone and let me know it might be afew weeks still..man we should of donea group buy at Christmas time. If all goes well i'll have it here and painted for LightningFest at the end of Sept. LOL
From what I can see they are awsum hoods. I really hope this is worth the wait

Its worth the wait. I am very impressed with the quality. My only complaint it the vents in the scoop. They are poorly done. I am going to sand them down flat and have the body shop paint that area flat black. I know you guys have been waiting a while, but think of it this way. You could of gotten em in two weeks and they could be sh*t. I was getting frustrated too.

Think good thoughts:tu:

Just talked to Marzia ...

Mine and Eposeys are next !!! As in a few days?

Anyhow, I mentioned to her about the FITMENT
problem and she wanted pictures so she can get
the manufactures to correct the mold.

Who was it that had the problem? Can you post
pics of the FIX ????

Thanks,

Cliff

:flag:

I'm still waiting for mine also, originaly I was #8 on the list,so I must be getting close.
Sounds like they are well worth the wait.

Bill

Here are some pics of mine....

24054-108-5254.jpg

24054-108-5255.jpg

Just create a gallery...

Then when you "post a reply"

In the vb code box hit th IMG button and a box will come up with a internet address box. Go to your gallery and open the picture you want to post right click and then go to properties and highlight and copy and paste it in the internet box.

Give it a shot.

WashTruBlu said:
Well, here it is 2 months later and I'm still waiting.
Is any one else waiting on their hoods also??????

Bill

I believe FunLightningCpl (Larry) is waiting on his as well.

I like to think that this is the first time the company has done such a large GP. I'm sure they'll chalk it up to experience just as we have... right?! :confused:

well I give up..looks like i'm going to cancel my order and get my money back..Summer will be over and i'll still not have my hood.
I want to thank you all for putting this group buy together, but i'm not used to spending this kind of money and getting nothing back..Its a shame too...these hoods look awsum. Oh well :(
i've learned and will be wiser now...Just hope they dont take two months to refund my credit card too..lol

Last edited:
lightning_girl_94 said:
I believe FunLightningCpl (Larry) is waiting on his as well.

I like to think that this is the first time the company has done such a large GP. I'm sure they'll chalk it up to experience just as we have... right?! :confused:
I think you hit the nail on the head. I believe everyone has learned from this including Supercenter and AAD. I wish Larry would hang in there and maybe call Supercenter again. He deserves to have his hood as much as anyone! Best wishes to all.

Just talked to Marzia at 4x4 truck, Told her that I wanted to cancel my order due to the fact that its been eight weeks and she said my hood should be shipped in two weeks or so. Anyway I told her to keep her hood and refund my money..Guess what she said nope! She thinks she is going to keep my cash too because I placed a order..She is one of the rudest, nastyest(sp) ladies I have ever talked to on the phone.Yes she was soooooo sweet when I was placing the order, but she turns into another person when it comes to money. I explained to her that paying 100% for a product up front like this is not the normal and she went off on our club and said placing a order for 15 hoods is not the norm. Guess she really likes doing business with us..lol
I also told her that everyone thought that we would see our hoods in two weeks from placing the order and she said no way..we got it wrong..she will try to ship A HOOD every two weeks. She also told me that only two people were upset with her..EVERYONE eles was very happy and did not mind waiting..This women is nuts if she thinks this deal went smooth.
Ok sorry about the long letter her but I had to vent. It just stinks..out a butt load of cash and still nothing to show for it:mad:

Last edited:
I did tell her that everyone seems happy with the looks of the hood But hated more or less being lied to over and over again .
I let her know that if she was upfront and told everyont that it might takes three months to get the hoods that I doubt that anyone would of placed a order. Not sure how , but i'm made out to be the bad guy here. I really do not think I was out of line when she said about two more weeks and then asking for my money back. I've never waited 11 weeks for anything. She just does not get it.

I would have waiting 3 months if they still hadn't charged my credit card.

When you're charged for something, 9 times out of 10, that item has been shipped. Just my experience.

For example, I ordered a pair of HD boots. I received the boots before my credit card was ever charged!!! Now that's what I call service.

I told her charging us all in advance was not a cool thing to do. I let her know that you never charge a card till the item is shipped.
Last thing I thought when I called her today was that I CAN NOT have my money back. I really did want my hood, but after the way she treated me I would not take it if she knocked 50% off.
Once again I will say she was so SWEEEET when I placed the order or asked questions, but try asking for your money back and WOW she becomes another person. I should of said in my last post that she hung up on me also..CLASSY LADY..lol

All I can do now is warn others to stay clear of her company. She is mad us us LIGHTNING GUYS anyway for giving her a big order ..lol

Last edited:
Back