Cobra F-1 Hoods for Gen II Lightning, F-150

jakdad

Place in Florida called 4X4 Super Center -www.4x4SuperCenter.com Has Cobra F-1 hoods on sale.They are $595.00 and sale price is $545.00. They said if we wanted to do a group purchase of 10 or more hoods, they would take off another $100.00, bringing our cost to $445.00 plus freight. Better to ship to a place of business to avoid additional $50.00 home delivery charge. We would probably use a code name like "Lightning Club" with our orders so he would know to discount that order.I will post his e-mail below in order that all of you can see how Warren wants to handle orders. However we need at least 10 solid committed orders before we call him with the first one. Go to the website to see pics of the Cobra hood for our Trucks.

E-mail from Warren below

Hello,
We can ship to each individual person that orders. Each hood and shipping can be billed separately with individual credit cards and shipping address (shipping cost will vary depending on city/zip. We don't add anything on to the ship cost, we try to keep our prices as low as possible. When you broadcast the savings out to your club members simply ask each local group to delegate one person to collect a name a phone number then email the list to me and I will contact each personal to complete the order information. Or they each email me their name and number using a code that we will call the name of your club or something. What ever we come up with we can make this easy for everyone.
Thanks for everything.
Warren L. Rivera
4x4SuperCenter
www.4x4SuperCenter.com
service@4x4supercenter.com
249-542-TRUCK
Performance Parts and Accessories

When you decide you want one of these hoods, send me a PM with your E-mail address and I will add your name to the list. When we get ten or more names, I will forward these on to Warren and he will be in touch with you for credit card and shipping info.
Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
patrickn78 said:
You might want to post a pic of the hood as well:tu:

-Patrick;k

See above post. I can't post pics.
Hey Pat, could you click on above link to 4x4 supercenter website and get the pic and post it. I still haven't learned how to post pics.
Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
hood1up.jpg

I think that's it, I would be tempted to get in on this were it painted. But I just spent all my money on my X2000 anyways...

They ship at about 45 lbs. I too was concerned about weight but figured a 4700# truck wouldn't notice an extra 30 to 35 #.

Are these hoods as good as quality as the AAD hood? I have heard that some of these are made pretty cheaply.

I'm in after I find out what the down low is.....

I'm going to give a call to guy.

78f1hundo said:
Are these hoods as good as quality as the AAD hood? I have heard that some of these are made pretty cheaply.

I'm in after I find out what the down low is.....

I'm going to give a call to guy.

Same Hood.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh boy......

I'm in! for 445.00 plus shipping, how much is shipping to Omaha Nebraska, zip 68114?

78f1hundo said:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh boy......

I'm in! for 445.00 plus shipping, how much is shipping to Omaha Nebraska, zip 68114?

Go to the website and call or e-mail Warren. he is a very nice guy and can tell you the freight charge. also on their site describes the construction process on these hoods. Thats the key to the high quality.

I just sent Warren an Email about shipping and the price, so we will see what he says when he responds to me.

And no, I'm not the one in charge of the Group Purchase.

So can we just call warren and order, or are we waiting for 10 still. i Guess if you hear anything, just let us know we can place the order. thanks.

OK guys, Lets do this. PM your name,phone number and E-mail address to me. When we have ten, I'll do as Warren asks and E-mail the list to him. He will in turn contact each of you individually. Makes it simpler for him.
Thanks,
Jim

OK Guys, we're up to nine, Keep'em comin'!!

Last edited:
Back