Cobra F-1 Hoods for Gen II Lightning, F-150

Has anyone posted elsewhere? I saw it on f150online, but the thead has died (not on first page anymore). We only need 5 more people. Hey, i e-mailed warren again, does anybody know the quality of this hood? has anyone spoken to him about them?

It is the same as the AAD Hood, great quality, not the cheap stuff.

I have heard many people say that this hood is top notch.

Here are approximate, I repeat APPROXIMATE,truck freight rates from Florida.

U.S. Shipping Rates
Alabama $120 Indiana $140 Nebraska $160 South Carolina $120
Alaska $225 Iowa $160 Nevada $185 South Dakota $175
Arizona $175 Kansas $160 New Hampshire $155 Tennessee $140
Arkansas $150 Kentucky $140 New Jersey $155 Texas $135
California $185 Louisiana $120 New Mexico $160 Utah $175
Colorado $160 Maine $155 New York $165 Vermont $155
Connecticut $155 Maryland $155 North Carolina $120 Virginia $150
Delaware $155 Massachusetts $155 North Dakota $175 Washington $185
Florida $105 Michigan $150 Ohio $140 West Virginia $150
Georgia $120 Minnesota $165 Oklahoma $150 Wisconsin $150
Hawaii $275 Mississippi $120 Oregon $185 Wyoming $175
Idaho $205 Missouri $135 Pennsylvania $155 -
Illinois $150 Montana $185 Rhode Island $155 -

lightning_girl_94 said:
I'm tenative -- gotta talk it over w/ "the man!"

Come on in,would love to add you to the group and I certainly respect your desire to keep peace in the family. Good luck.

Jim
:cool: :cool:

jakdad said:
Come on in,would love to add you to the group and I certainly respect your desire to keep peace in the family. Good luck.

Jim
:cool: :cool:

I'm almost positive that is the hood I want to go with but just want to make sure. I think it looks HOT on a black truck as well.

I will get back to you within the next day. Can you wait that long?!

I just hope we can get the required 10 for this GP.

lightning_girl_94 said:
I'm almost positive that is the hood I want to go with but just want to make sure. I think it looks HOT on a black truck as well.

I will get back to you within the next day. Can you wait that long?!

I just hope we can get the required 10 for this GP.

Not to sway your opinion or anything, but look at this and tell me this isnt what your after......

http://www.sporttruckandsuv.com/catalog/images/f150_cobra1.jpg

yes it is, i was tring to get you into it!!!

it would look awsome on black, mines sonic blue, cant wait to get it.

KIRST8404 said:
yes it is, i was tring to get you into it!!!

it would look awsome on black, mines sonic blue, cant wait to get it.

OMG, I'm totally in love w/ that hood on a black truck!!!

But, like I said, I think I'm sold, just have to talk to my boyfriend.

Thats the hood and that looks like my truck, 'cept I don't have the hood yet. The next day or so will be fine as we still need 5 more committments.I believe we'll get to 10. Lightning Girl you can look at the web site in the first post and see the hoods in primer and finished on some trucks.

jakdad said:
Thats the hood and that looks like my truck, 'cept I don't have the hood yet. The next day or so will be fine as we still need 5 more committments.I believe we'll get to 10. Lightning Girl you can look at the web site in the first post and see the hoods in primer and finished on some trucks.

I did take a peek at the website and I'm very excited to get a new hood.

I vowed I would spend my tax return on the truck and that's just what I plan to do. I think she's feeling a little under appreciated since I bought the Harley back in August. I'll get her back to feeling good.

I went there and couldn't find anything about our group buy. Invite those guys to come over and look at our Group Purchase thread. Most questions are answered here and i'll try to answer any that aren't. Thanks for the heads up on FTW. I was a member there several years ago. Great bunch of folks.

jakdad said:
Man, That is a shame because the freight to you wouldn't be very much. Hope better times are comming your way.

:) :) :)
stopped working to return to school. School if free but full time. I should be receiving my gi bill soon and it goes right in my pocket. Maybe then. Will the price be changing?

Talked to "the man" and you can count me in.

I would like to get a more accurate cost on the freight charges though. My boyfriend seems to think that $150 (to Illinois) is a little steep. He says you can have a rearend shipped for less than that.

Do we know what the weight of these things are?

bluv69k said:
stopped working to return to school. School if free but full time. I should be receiving my gi bill soon and it goes right in my pocket. Maybe then. Will the price be changing?

Yes, my understanding is that after our group purchase, the price will go back to $595.00. Wish we had you in now. Good luck with school, it should take priority over all else.
Jim

lightning_girl_94 said:
Talked to "the man" and you can count me in.

I would like to get a more accurate cost on the freight charges though. My boyfriend seems to think that $150 (to Illinois) is a little steep. He says you can have a rearend shipped for less than that.

Do we know what the weight of these things are?

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will add you to the list.My understanding is the shipping weight is about 45# but due to the bulky size the price goes up. If you want a more accurate quote, call Warren @ 4x4 Supercenter.He's a really nice guy and can answer your questions. Be sure and tell him you're in the Lightning Club Group Purchase.
Thanks,
Jim

jakdad said:
Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will add you to the list.My understanding is the shipping weight is about 45# but due to the bulky size the price goes up. If you want a more accurate quote, call Warren @ 4x4 Supercenter.He's a really nice guy and can answer your questions. Be sure and tell him you're in the Lightning Club Group Purchase.
Thanks,
Jim

I sent him an e-mail earlier. I will await his reply.

You have PM. :tug:

Back