Cobra F-1 Hoods for Gen II Lightning, F-150

zero1620 said:
are the scoops functional???

No, scoops are not functional.One of the guys in Houston has his NOS purge tubes in the scoops. looks pretty cool when he purges the system.

I emailed this guy very early this morning, no responce....

What's this guy's deal?

They were very simple questions.......

Any body else gotten a hold of this guy yet?

78f1hundo said:
I emailed this guy very early this morning, no responce....

What's this guy's deal?

They were very simple questions.......

Any body else gotten a hold of this guy yet?

I have corresponded with him 2 or 3 times a day for the last week or so. Never any problem.Try this to see if it works.
I have been using the e-mail address from their web site.

Warren
E-mail Address(es):
postmaster@4x4supercenter.com

Thanks,
Jim

KIRST8404 said:
so we still have only 4 people? did anybody post this on harley site yet?

Hey, great idea. If any of you know anyone on the Harley or F-150 boards, tell them to come on over and look at our group buy on Cobra hoods. We have five committed so far. I wouldn't mind selling more than ten for these guys.
Thanks,
Jim

:db: :db: :db:

Mike5959 said:
I am pretty interested... How long is the GB going on for?

I hope we get it done this week. In any case we need a minimum of 10 hoods but more than 10 is good.
Thanks for asking,
Jim

djpin0cha said:
how much do you think it will cost to paint/install?
You probably should ask a paint and body shop guy in your area.My plan is to get mine and if I have to wait awhile to get the cash together, at least I'll have the hood expense behind me.
Good luck,
Jim

jakdad said:
You probably should ask a paint and body shop guy in your area.My plan is to get mine and if I have to wait awhile to get the cash together, at least I'll have the hood expense behind me.
Good luck,
Jim

thats what i'm doing. i've been waiting for this hood to come back out again. its going right into the attic next to the smooth cowl.

Are any of you guys members of Harley or F-150 sites? Would be a big help if someone could post over there and direct them to our Group Prchase page.
Thanks,
Jim

Ok guys, Here are the five people I have so far. WashTruBlu has joined us! Thanks Bill, now only 1 to go.

KIRST8404 Mar 16th, 2004
09:19 AM
hood deal MRBBQMAN Mar 16th, 2004
09:02 AM
Cobra Hood SVT_KY Mar 16th, 2004
08:59 AM
Cobra hoods jakdad Mar 16th, 2004
08:57 AM
Cobra hood Group Purchase 78f1hundo Mar 16th, 2004
08:53 AM
lightning_girl_94
dannyw867
WashTruBlu
eposey

Last edited:
Warren e-mailed me last night. the shipping to new jersey is $120 bucks. so for $565 i got the hood shipped to me. Thats nice!!!!!!

Yeah 127.00 to me here in Omaha, NE, so a total of 572.00.

Shipping seems a little high.....

But, he stated that we don't have 10 people yet so that price is only valid if we get 10.

I thought I told him it would be to my work, I will have to check and send him another email......

I will let you know what he says....

Back