2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase SIGN UP HERE!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know an issue I've got that may affect others.

I called Gaylords last Tuesday 3/2 and they told me that my lid had shipped the day before and that it should be here in a few days. So obviously I've been watching the clock waiting for the shipping company to call since then. Today, 3/11, I decided I had waited long enough, called Gaylords and got the shipper's name, phone number, and tracking number (didn't get it before for some strange reason). Gave them a call and apparently my lid has been sitting at their terminal since last Wednesday, 3/3! I am currently waiting on them to call me back because the first time i called their computer system was down. :rolleyes:

Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know that if they think its taking too long to get their lid, get in contact with the shipping company and find out where your lid is!

Shipping company just called my house and told me they will be delivering it tomorrow! and I dont have school tomorrow, so what will I be doing? :)

Got mine today, installed it in less than an hour. Some minor rub marks on the top, and a little shy of paint on the edge of the tonneau, nothing a lil touch up cant fix. Great lid tho! Thanks a million Jeff and Paul!

I got my lid today. Looks good. will install tomorrow. I will let you know If I have any trouble.

Some minor rub marks on the top of the wing but I did not notice anything else.

seniorchief

I've had mine on for over a week now, it arrived at the shippers terminal on 3/3, but i didnt pick it up until 3/11.

Thats Great for all you guys. Hope you enjoy them but are we going to do this again:confused: im pissed i missed out :bm:

bacamino said:
Thats Great for all you guys. Hope you enjoy them but are we going to do this again:confused: im pissed i missed out :bm:
Since they are calling it the ANNUAL and since the last one was last year I'm guessing that you will either have to pay full price or wait until next year :(

;w I came in on the tail end of last years GP and waited until this year to actually get one with this GP, it was too good of a deal to just throw the money away instead of waiting.

Sorry there were some that missed out, but since we had such a turn out this year and gave Gaylord's awesome business hopefully (from what Paul said) this WILL be an annual thing. Sorry again for those who missed out but you can be sure that when we do this again it WILL be a "cant miss" Group Purchase! So be on the lookout in the first quarter of 2005:tu:

Am I the only one that still has not gotten the Lid?
It was to arrive two weeks ago. I have called and was told it was in paint. I have read in another forum that there is a six month backlog on the lids. Is this true?
I did order from Gaylords late Aug. and after six weeks I told them I wanted my money back.
Ok I vented all better..Hope its here this week. It would be nice to install it before summer is over this time

Called two weeks in a row and was told the same thing..Its in paint..should be there Friday. I'm still a very happy boy that this deal happened, but getting alittle scared that i'll be out the cash again this summer and still no lid. Gaylord does make the best looking lid out there and i'll try not to give up.

NightCrawler..Thank you again for getting this buy going. I hope you dont take my venting the wrong way :)

I ordered mine 3/1 and it was suppsed to ship 3/22. They did finally ship it out on friday 3/26! I cant wait to get it!!

Ordered mine of Feb 27th. they shipped it on 3/26 Received it on it on 3/27. Im in northen CA so it only took 1 day to ship..

Back