2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase SIGN UP HERE!!!

I cant get the X2000, I ended up ordering the Traditional with the clamp on style hinge. The guy that helped me, Tony, was a good guy, Paul wasnt in today, he helped me out alot! ;k

Im getting the paint, carpet, clamp on hinge, and lid, Only thing diff is the hinge and slightly less price. Still Gaylord quality!

Last edited:
Bozman42 said:
Has anyone received notification back from Gaylord's after sending in their order?

Tony from Gaylord's called me a few hrs after submitting my order via e-mail. Lid should be shipped in 2 1/2 wks. $187.00 shipping cost though, OUCH !! :eek:

If you can have it shipped to a place of business it is cheaper (as much as $50).

He was supposed to call me back on Tuesday with a shipping quote but never did. I have decided not to do it though.

5111 said:
If you can have it shipped to a place of business it is cheaper (as much as $50).

The quotes you guys have received are those for shipment to a residence? 5111 is right, if you have it shipped to a place of business or have it held at the shippers terminal near you then it will be cheaper. Convenience comes at a cost.

Jeff
Co-Founder of GP Brokers, Ltd.

5111 said:
He was supposed to call me back on Tuesday with a shipping quote but never did. I have decided not to do it though.

This isn't why you decided not to get one is it. If you want I can call and use my "leverage" to GET you a quote right then? Not trying to pressure you just don't want to see someone turn away from something good because of something that can be easily fixed. Let me know what I can do:tu:

Jeff
"Co-Founder of GP Brokers, Ltd."

To those I marked in red on the list of people in the GP...you need to pay for your membership or we will NOT confirm your membership to Gaylords!

...Dwight...

changed mind

I have changed my mind and will order the Speedsturr. I am #8 on the list shown on page one of this thread and figured it was worth the extra 50+ bucks for the wing.

Order has been filled out and will fax tomorrow when I get to work.

seniorchief:tu:

I emailed my ordered and havent heard a word from Gaylord... I have no idea if they got my order or my shipping options...

Sean

BigD said:
To those I marked in red on the list of people in the GP...you need to pay for your membership or we will NOT confirm your membership to Gaylords!

...Dwight...

Man you're mean, you didnt look that tough when I met you at Cordova...

GreySVT03 said:
I emailed my ordered and havent heard a word from Gaylord... I have no idea if they got my order or my shipping options...

Sean

Sean,

My advice would be to call them. I'm sure they will get to everyone, but again they are very busy right now with the influx of orders from us and the guys on NHTOC. So again if you would like to be sure about the status of your order I would call them when you get a chance. Hope that works out for ya:tu:

Jeff
~nightcrawler~

Emailed them my order, I called them the other day and i told them to be on the look out for my email, so they should be getting them all! Just like Jeff said, taking time to process the orders!

Thanks again Jeff, and Paul! :tu:

Just a reminder if you ordered a lid or plan to this week please post in this thread so we can keep track of which members ordered one for Nan's sign-up list. Thanks again guys and congrats to those who've already ordered!:tu:

first X2000 from this GB is delivered/installed

Howdy guys! Visiting from NHTOC, helped nightcrawler organize this GB on that side. Just wanted to share the good news that the first X2000 SPEEDSTURR from this GB has been delivered and installed:
http://nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9216&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

Hope the rest of us start getting our lids soon. Ride safe.

P.S. I drove to Gaylords last FRI and brought them a box of donuts..a small THANK from NLOC & NHTOC to Paul & his crew for making this GB happen.

Last edited:
Lightning Owner NOrth of Border Eligable

Greetings from Canada:sfca:

Chiming in with my first post to see if I can join this GP for a DSG Speedsturr? Any others ordering into Canada?

Realizing shipping will likely be high, the price and what I read about the quality is outstanding.

Now this is what I call a great deal.

Later Frank

ps- I'll be calling Gaylord in the morning and see what they have to say

Back