2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase SIGN UP HERE!!!

The H/D overlays look awsum. If your guy can do a Lightning one and it looked as nice as the H/D I would buy one.
Does he also need a Sample overlay from a Gaylord Speedsteer Lightning lid?
If so I'll send him mine.
Thank you in advance :tu:

Gaylords GP...coming to an end

Sunday the 29th is approaching fast, marking an end to this fabulous GB, and prices go up effective March 1st. Paul will be more than happy to sponsor another GP but Kromdom said that it will most likely have to wait a year because of dealer relations. So unless you want to wait till 2005 to see if another one can materialize then this is an awesome deal set in stone right NOW! Good luck!

P.S. Gaylords is closed on weekends (28 & 29FEB) so you won't be able to get in touch with anyone over the phone...the fax will still work though;)

Dang, i wantd to call them and confirm my order. I hope they got it since i cant get in contact till monday the 1st

Lid purchase

Nightcrawler,

I would like purchase the X-2000 w/wing but cannot down load the order form do to computer problems. I e-mailed Paul today
with my nloc # and info, what more do I need to do to get in on this. Will the e-mail work or do I need to an order form filled out.
Thanks,Brad

Brad and all members that wish place orders via e-mail should provide (use this as a last resort):
1. Shipping address
2. phone #,
3. Member #
4. e-mail address
5. Payment information: card #, exp. date, 4-digit # if AMEX
6. Year, make, model of truck
8. Paint code of your truck (if paint to match)
7. Style of lid: X2000 or X2000 w/ wing (Speedsturr) + options you want
8. All other info/shipping details you want to add

Send your e-mail to: paul@gaylordslids.com

a bit of GOOD NEWS!

One of the guys @ NHTOC got word that Paul (Gaylords) will extend this GB until 01MAR (MON) without the price increase. This is to accomodate orders that could not be placed because they are closed SAT & SUN. One more KUDOS for Paul.

As a safe bet, do as nightcrawler posted via e-mail ASAP with a follow-up phone call tomorrow to confirm.

The SV who does overlays is off to Bike Week & won't be back till THUR. He can do pretty much anything you want: you design it, give him the specs and done. So NLOC can send him one design or individual persons can also do the same. Here is a link to his site:
http://www.svtcustoms.com/
A sample of an overlay for the front & rear blue FORD oval:
http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9555
I got this for my truck and I will vouch for the quality of this guy's work TOP NOTCH:hail:

Last edited:
Like to say a few things...

Well first off, congratulations to those who purchased a X2000 through this GP and got an awesome lid at an awesome price. Without you guys all the effort that went into this would have been for nothing. I hope you guys enjoy them even after the credit card statement comes:tipsy:

A few specific people I would like to extend my gratitude to are:

HOLESHOT - for getting this started over on NHTOC and sparking the harley guys' interest.

KROMDOM - for actually taking this thing by the reigns and setting the NHTOC GP side up with all the info and aswering all the questions...eventhough you had some "vested interest" in this;Y

PAUL - the man who gave us the awesome prices. A big thumbs up for allowing us to do business with them...eventhough we did just get 30+ lids from you in a matter of 2 weeks;w

Once again I would just like to thank everyone who took part in this GP and hung in there through all the "stuff" in the beginning. Eventhough it drained me trying to get this setup between a fulltime job and being a fulltime student, just seeing the amount of people who purchased these lids makes it all worth while. Thanks one last time and for those who missed out, be saving up for 3rd Annual Gaylords X2000 GP!;k ;k ;k

ONE LAST THING

If you ordered your lid within the past couple days and haven't posted your info here please do so. Again this is for Nan to keep track of the people who signed up for a membership to participate in this GP and NOT for my records. Thanks:tu:

nightcrawler..Thank you again.

My Speedstur will be here about the 9Th..Paul told me there was about 45 lids between the two groups now. So this was a SWEET deal for everyone. Take care and let everyone know who you are at LightningFest....I think you may have afew beers comming your way there

Just got this today from Paul:

Jeff,

Thank for your help. You guys did a great job with the group buy. We will have to do it again. The total lids ordered was (38) X2000 Speedsturr Wing Lid and (2) Traditional Lid a total of 40 Lids.

Thanks again and stay in touch,
Paul Ruiz
Gaylord's Lids

:eek: :eek: And I thought 20 would be hard to get! You guys are awesome! :eek: :eek:

Maybe I should send this to "that guy" at Sport Truck Direct;Y

Larry 45 lids would be even better than 40 wouldn't it!? Also now that you mentioned beer I might have to go to Lightning Fest after all:bd:

Well I am one of the two that ordered a Traditional ;w . Anyways I talked to someone at Gaylords yesterday and mine was shipped out on Monday. :db:

Just received mine today. It was packaged VERY nicely, but one of my brackets was bent slightly. Not a big deal, it bent right back into place. I don't have any instructions, but hopefully it's fairly self explanatory. I'll get some pictures this weekend.

Thanks again!!

I started an AFTER-GB thread @ NHTOC so we can keep each updated:
http://nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9643&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

One of the guys said the instructions are inside the plastic bag that contains the dome light. he also warned about being careful when lifting the rubber bed rails (tabs might break).
I was lucky enough to be local so I drove this morning & had my Speedstrurr installed by gaylords themselves. I was allowed to watch the install and I think most guys will manage.

Paul mentioned that some guys tried to jump in on this GB, only problem is, they were trying to order lids for non-FORD trucks (Tundra, Nissan, etc) No sir, Ls & HDs only, please.

Last edited:
Back