2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase SIGN UP HERE!!!

Still no lid for me :?

Been told for two weeks is was shipping out. I'm only in Chicago.
I'll be heading out on vaction this friday and i'm sure it will show up then..lol
So is everyone happy with the looks of their lids so far?
I love Gaylords lids and thats why I am hanging in there still.

My lid was shipped 3-15, arrived at terminal 3-22, picked up 3-26. Lid was in excellent shape with no obvious flaws. The lid looks awesome. Beautiful finish and solid as a rock. Quality product........worth every penny paid. Putting it on tomorrow night

:bout:

Just got my lid today..I should say Yaaaaaa baby..but-----
It was damaged. there was a hole in the box, but thats not where the damage was. I had afew deep looked like nail marks down into the fiberglass, also the box had rubbed the center paint very thin. Not sure if that could of been rubbed out or not, but between the two areas i refused to take it. I called Paul today to let him know and I know he''ll do the right thing and get me a new lid ASAP.(at least I hope so) summer is almost here and I want my lid. The damage looked like it was done before they boxed it up. I just wish they would of done the smart thing and fixed it right before sending it out to me damaged. Oh well I've waited afew months before,I can wait again if I need to.
On a positve note the lid does look awsum and is very sturdy

Sorry to hear about that but at least Gaylord's will make it right. However, on a positive note this is only the 2nd lid I've heard of getting messed up in this group buy. Not bad out of 40 just sucks that one of them had to be you.

I'm not mad at all with Gaylords, I know things happen. I just hope the send out a new one before its to late in the show season. The damage to my lid was not huge, and I thought about taking it and having it repainted again, but I know I would of kicked myself in the butt for doing that later.
Look forward to seeing pics of all your trucks soon.
And I also want to thank you all for helping this great deal happen :tu

ok its April 21 and still no lid for me..Am I now the olny one that has not gotten theres?
time to make a ugly phone call to Gaylord I guess...I hate getting nasty, but its been afew months now and it seems unfair that I paid for this in full and still i'm without my lid

Here is a pic of mine.

30440-399-4553.jpg

Larry,

Sorry that this hasn't turned out so well for you. Ya I would definately give them a call and see what the deal is. It's been way to long for you to not have your lid.
I was wondering myself when I got a notice that there was a new reply on this thread. I was like who's replying to an old thread like that...sorry to hear it was you not having your lid:( . Hopefully after all this time you and Gaylords can work something out for the better. Good luck and my appologies again;w

night I still want to thank you for all the work you did on getting this deal going. The price you got us is great!

Called Paul @ Gaylords again this morning, but he was not in.
I do think that after waiting months like this that they should be able to sweeten my deal for me, but I will not hold my breath.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out. Thank you again for you help

Between the lid and now the hood, it doesn't sound like you're having good luck, Larry!

Are you planning to be at Byron on the 2nd?

Awesome Larry! I'm glad you got your lid. Did it make the trip ok? Was Gaylord able to do anything for you because of the wait? Congrats again...I was about to ask if you wanted to just wait for them to ship it again when we do the 3rd Annual Gaylords Group Purchase;p J/K

Folks,
THIS IS NOT YET OFFICIAL!!!!
I have already PMd nightcrawler about ANOTHER GB for the Gaylord probably in the next few weeks. BTW, I assisted him with the GB @ NHTOC.

I was at gaylord's last THUR (10JUN) and bumped into Paul...so this is a GO from their end. Still need to lock on the actual GB dates and prices. Then get OK from the GP forum mod here and NHTOC before an official post is made.

Meanwhile, I decided to piggy back on this old post.

I am floating the word around so guys can start planning their finances. Here's the link over @ NHTOC, please feel free to sign up there for now:
http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12009

If nightcrawler is willing and able, then we'll do it like the last GB.
BTW, already have 4 over @ NHTOC (usually need a 10 buyer minimum.) Thanks.

kromdom said:
Folks,
THIS IS NOT YET OFFICIAL!!!!
I have already PMd nightcrawler about ANOTHER GB for the Gaylord probably in the next few weeks. BTW, I assisted him with the GB @ NHTOC.

I was at gaylord's last THUR (10JUN) and bumped into Paul...so this is a GO from their end. Still need to lock on the actual GB dates and prices. Then get OK from the GP forum mod here and NHTOC before an official post is made.

Meanwhile, I decided to piggy back on this old post.

I am floating the word around so guys can start planning their finances. Here's the link over @ NHTOC, please feel free to sign up there for now:
http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12009

If nightcrawler is willing and able, then we'll do it like the last GB.
BTW, already have 4 over @ NHTOC (usually need a 10 buyer minimum.) Thanks.

Like I said I don't mind helping out again. Just follow the directions as per the posted NHTOC link by KROMDOM and post your info here. Again you must be a PAID member of this board to participate. $30 to save $400...hmm that's a hard decision. Post away!

Back