Parts Find Thread

Someone needs to hoard this stuff, or it'll be gone. Some dealers return those old parts to Ford, where they sometimes get trashed. I met a guy here who hauls brand new parts from the warehouse to a scrapyard & watches them get crushed & shredded.

Someone needs to hoard this stuff, or it'll be gone.

Done.

Just ordered 3.

---------- update ---------

After placing my order, here's the reply I received:

"Ronald,Thank you for your inquiry but i'm sorry to say that Ford has discontinued the part and there are no dealers that have any left in stock that I can refer you to. I also checked our two obsolete suppliers of NOS parts and they also had no stock. I have removed the credit card authorization and it will show on your statement in 3-4 business days depending on your bank. Mike"

Hopefully Jamie's order got processed.

Last edited:
I got the same thing.
Silver State Ford Parts said:
Thank you for your inquiry but i'm sorry to say that Ford has discontinued the part and there are no dealers that have any left in stock that I can refer you to. I also checked our two obsolete suppliers of NOS parts and they also had no stock. I have removed the credit card authorization and it will show on your statement in 3-4 business days depending on your bank.

Thanks for that! I had to drill a hole in mine for the EFI harness. That's the only irreversible item I've done to the truck. Now I can put it back if I want :)

Looks like it.

1379020C-A0FB-4D48-BE81-9BF12539EB31.jpg

Wonder what the shelf life is on decals like t his? Or is there any guarantee They haven't been baking in someone's storage shed for years?

Last edited:
Right... F4TZ-2140-E is without cruise switch port (93 Lightning), and F4TZ-2140-F is with cruise switch port (94-95 Lightning)... post corrected

Back