Parts Find Thread

That window motor isn't really special; many later motors will fit our old regulators, and the newer ones tend to be faster, draw less current, and last longer. I'm not sure what vehicle mine came from, but they have '99 PNs inked on them.

The price on that black outside handle is ridiculous.

I ran across two NOS foglamp switches last night, the $190.00 switch that has been on Ebay for months now, and a $140.00 switch. Also, a few Taurus SHO and Ford Ranger push button type foglamp switches, NOS and used.

All parts were located on Ebay.

Last edited:
I ran across two NOS foglamp switches last night, the $190.00 switch that has been on Ebay for months now, and a $140.00 switch.

I've seen them too, but wouldn't go anywhere near either one of them. Aside from being outrageously priced (same seller), the $140 switch has a broken mounting tab, neither comes in a box, and the part number the seller lists for both is the engineering number - not the replacement part number - which means they are not NOS, they were pulled from a vehicle.

NOS battery tray...
ad says 7.3L, but it's same p/n for 5.0L / 5.8L F-150
The RIGHT battery tray is the same for all '87-96 FS trucks (including Broncos), and '97 >8500GVWR.

But the listing you linked is for a LEFT battery tray, which was only used on diesels (factory dual batteries). That's why it says 7.3L. ;)

Back