New Project!

If you need it I'm 200 Miles closer and I can store it for a while.
You're awesome, thanks Glen. I have a buddy with a trailer so when we can line up both our schedules we are going to take a long weekend and run up grab the truck and come back. I started a new job in December and don't have a lot of time off :(

Just under 57 hours and 3200 miles and the red truck is home. Was a great trip, got to hang out with Bobby, Jamie, Tommy, Keith, and my good local friend Joe. More pics to come.

6327abe1e96d0dc5a45340fba9ec8cfb.jpg

Just under 57 hours and 3200 miles and the red truck is home. Was a great trip, got to hang out with Bobby, Jamie, Tommy, Keith, and my good local friend Joe. More pics to come.

And no hurricanes this time!

But I see how you are,

It was great to see my long time friends but sad to see the old girl go….🥲

I know she is going to a great home though!!!
You did an amazing job on the truck. I'm glad one of us got it and I can't wait to see it brought back to life.

If you went on 301 about 7 miles before the Harry nice bridge you were about 300 yards from my house. 😆

I'm exactly 200 miles from Jamie's house.

OK, so now that the red truck is all tucked away it's time to start planning and parts buying.

EFI will be all Haltech with a Nexus R5 controlling everything
Motor will stay on E85
Turbos will be the twin Bullseye billet 63/74 small frame T4s with 80/74 turbine wheel that I just picked up
ShearerFab Hi-Ram mounted water IC with 10 gal tank in bed
I'll keep the C6 with trans brake

I need to get some motor mounts fabbed up and then it will be time to get the motor in, start wiring and get the piping all done.

Here's a pic of them together, poor dusty dirty black truck :( I'll update the black truck's thread once I figure out exactly what I want, but it is going to just be a nice healthy NA Windsor. Oh and the stock hood is going back on the black truck. I might put the 5" cowl on the red truck, or I might just sell it, not sure.

20240221_023159000_iOS.jpg

Back