***Group buy on JDM Headers/Highflows*** If interested, reply here.

Re: by the way

Tallimeca said:
Contraditory statements:tu:

I don't know, maybe because the harley is an extended cab and the lightning is not??? Is the added exhaust length on the catback section or the midpipes???
Uh again, whose smoking the reef? The catback is longer no more:tug:

Tall, my aim name is serpentvector2wd lets chat if you can;w

OK, can I get a PM with pricing on the same deal but with Stepped headers (3" collector) and the NO CAT midpipes.

I would also like a price on the Stepped headers with gaskets, bolts, etc by themselves.

Thanks

Ryan...

Uh again, whose smoking the reef? The catback is longer no more

I think you might have misunderstood me. I'm not too familiar with the Harley trucks, so i don't know what is longer. I had heard that the midpipes were longer, but that's what I had heard, not what i know.:tu:

Whats the differance between the stepped vs non stepped headers? How much is the price differance? Which would be better for my setup?. I'm running a ported Apten 2lb upper 4lb lower Accufab T/B and all the usual bolt ons and traction devices. I'm shooting for the 11's.

The stepped headers have a 3" collector size. I haven't gotten a response from Anthony yet on the price difference, so I can't tell you, but I'll PM you when I get one.

Hey guys... I just spoke to Anthony and he said to give him a call so he can start ordering the headers/midpipes. If you have any questions give JDM a ring.

Big Man said:
What do I have to do?

Here is your answer...

Originally posted by E-luzion
Hey guys... I just spoke to Anthony and he said to give him a call so he can start ordering the headers/midpipes. If you have any questions give JDM a ring.

BigMan

If you are interested, email me you're name, email and phone number. Call JDM and tell them you are in on the group buy.

I am in the middle of the ocean somewhere between the Bahamas and the DR, but will be checking my email as we go.

add me to your list tallimecca(email sent also)
just got done ordering mine,
forgot who I talked to...........he told me this this group purchase is on the 1" & 5/8's headers only, not the stepped headers.
he said they should start shipping at the end of this week.

mine was 1125 shipped to OKC.
can't wait:3g:

Last edited:
Back