***Group buy on JDM Headers/Highflows*** If interested, reply here.

Tallimeca

Exactly what it says. Talked to them today. I have 3 local guys interested. They need to get a total to determine what the price would be. The headers are normally like $895, and Highflow/Mid pipe set ups are like $395 I think. Group price would be based upon how many units obviously. If you would be interested, please reply with a yes. Probably will have a decision around the second week in August. I will be away till the 8th so I'll give untill then to see what we can get together.

*****THERE IS NO DESIGNATED PRICE YET, SO DON"T POST SAYING I WOULD IF I KNEW WHAT THEY WOULD COST.:tu:

*****PLEASE!!! Serious inquiries only. If you aren't ready to buy these, please don't reply. I need to get Definite numbers.*****

****PLEASE, don not contact JDM about this. I told them I would do the legwork, they have enough phone calls all day long.

****PLEASE, If you have any questions about what will fit..........what won't, please then, contact JDM. I can't truthfully answer your questions. (Sorry Cytaxx, this was after I read your post:D )

***LIST OF DEFINITES***
1)Tallimeca
2)Probie
3)NJLightning01
4)Dennis

Last edited:
Get a price first. I was gonna buy the magnum powers blower from there in a few weeks with the spending money i had, but if you can get a killer price on some kook's, please let me know. Im seriously interested.

Count me in for right now.. Sometimes these threads/deals spark up enouhg interest for better deals elsewhere..

You're PM mailbox is full.

You could count me be, but I would have to know the price....

Sorry, I know you didn't want that kind of answer.

Talked to tim at REM...He can do a GP on the Dynatech Headers and Midpipes for $1049....Need at least 5 ppl

That's great info but this is the wrong place to post it. I'm not putting together a gp on Dynatech. Contact NLOC and get permission to post about it and start your own gp if you want. That is a good price but I prefer the JDM setup. JMO.

Also, the price is going to be based upon how many people are involved.........The set up is about 1300 new, so it's going to be less then that. All I can tell ya. Sorry.
:tu:

update

anyone who is a definite....not maybe, not depending on the price, definetely wants to save some money on the setup, email me at tallimeca@aol.com with your name and email, or phone number. Like i said, I will be away for a week returning august 8, so I'll relay what we have to JDM and go from there.

no

Would this be a bad first mod?

Wouldnt' be a bad first mod. Kinda pricey for a first mod but depends on what you wanna do with the truck. I haven't heard of too many complaints from the service dept's as far as complaining about aftermarket exhaust and warranty.........not that it might not pose a problem, check with your dealer if it's a concern. My old man has the full JDM exhaust, and it sounds awesome. I only have the catback, but the gains i've seen with the headers and highflows have shown it's worth the money. Not to mention how the truck sounds!!!

Re: update

Tallimeca said:
anyone who is a definite....not maybe, not depending on the price, definetely wants to save some money on the setup, email me at tallimeca@aol.com with your name and email, or phone number. Like i said, I will be away for a week returning august 8, so I'll relay what we have to JDM and go from there.

I have a feeling you'll only get solid "definite's" if you were to post at least a ballpark price. It's a big mod and a lot of money. I wouldn't waste your time promising to something this open-ended.

For example, if JDM can meet or beat REM's price on the Dynatech LTs and midpipes, I would be very interested.

If REM's price is better, might as well get them, not much difference other than the JDM stigma.

For example, if JDM can meet or beat REM's price on the Dynatech LTs and midpipes, I would be very interested.

I'm hoping the price will be comparable. I'll have a better answer the beginning of the week. All i can say is that if your in the market for these, a group purchase is gonna save you money. People don't tend to spend the money just because it's a little less, it's because they really want them and sieze the good opportunity. I am not promising people anything........they aren't mine to sell.

All I am saying is that if you are in the market for these headers and high flow, and want to save some cash, let me know.......period. If you are shopping price ultimately, do what you have to do.

Untill i have a definte........(with a keeping in mind a few will back out), i can give those people a price.....which obviously will be less then regular retail. I think some people expect too much on group buys, they aren't gonna give the stuff away.:tu:

haha

If REM's price is better, might as well get them, not much difference other than the JDM stigma.

That's funny because there is a 3 page post going on about which is the better choice. I've seen JDM's dyno numbers on their header and high flow setup on a few trucks. No one has been able to show any dyno charts or actual gains on the dynatech or the product LFP is offering. JDM stigma??? Maybe. Show me some numbers;)

Back