2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase

Ok guys from what I discussed with Paul, and what I've talked to BigD about here's the conclusion:

In order to get in on this group purchase you have to be a PAID member of NLOC or NHTOC.

So it would be a good idea to get a headstart on the process before the ordering starts next week. I would recommend PayPal because it's quick and easy. If you don't already have a PayPal account setup it's something very easy to do and most online merchants are accepting it now.

Also here's what BigD said about not having to wait for our member numbers...

When you join the NLOC, ask for your membership number for the Gaylord's group buy, and Nan will send it to you. This is not how we normally handle new memberships, but we will make an exception this time.

So be sure you do that so you have proof that you are in the club when you go to order.

Here's the links on how to join and thanks again guys for seeing this through...I hope I've made it worth it.

How to join the NLOC

How to join the NHTOC

GOOD LUCK:tu:

DEFINATELY!!! Count me in for one cover for my '04 DSG.
Joined NLOC club today through paypal 2-14-04. Will contact Nan on Monday to get #. Is there something else I need to do to confirm that I want to be in on the buy? Thanks for all your hard work... it is much appreciated by all of us!

joshjwp,

If you are already a paid member then you are good to go till Monday, when the next step of the group buy occurs. If you aren't a paid member then the sooner you sign up the sooner you can get the lids ordered. Just follow the link above to become a member ;i

UCYIFLI,

Nothing else for you to do until Monday when I can get the order forms sent out to you guys. You're on the right track:tu:

Last edited:
wtrskier said:
thanks nightcrawler,do we have a week or so to make a decision . Im a paid member.im probably in on the speedstur.but I have to wait a couple days to say for sure .thanks again.MARK

I'm not sure how long of a window Paul is going to give us. One thing is for sure though, we need to be done by March 1st because the prices are going to go up 3% (roughly $20). I'll find everything out Monday for sure.

Just curious....how many of ya'll would be interested in a possible group buy for a Bedrug? Not sure if most of you guys have them already but they are the ultimate compliment to this lid!
1221-1645-29816.jpg

~nightcrawler~ said:
Just curious....how many of ya'll would be interested in a possible group buy for a Bedrug? Not sure if most of you guys have them already but they are the ultimate compliment to this lid!
1221-1645-29816.jpg
I would be interested in that too.

got an 03 blk L, just became a member, i'm in for a blk Speedsturr X-2000, thanks for all the work getting this deal together, these tonneaus ROCK !!!

Back