2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase

~nightcrawler~

Formerly RollinLimp2001
There have been a few guys on here that I know have been interested in getting a group buy going again on the Gaylord X2000. For those of you that were reading these boards back in July of last year, a group of about 11 guys were able to get a very nice discount on this awesome lid. I'm not sure what we would be able to do again but I'm sure if I had an amount for the people that would be SERIOUSLY interested in this then they will be more willing to help us out.

Check out this thread for last years deal:
Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase 07/03

For those of you who don't know about the Gaylord lid it is probably one of the highest quality lids you can buy. The hinge design on the X2000 is second to none...no drilling required, allows better access to bed, quick release system, and a smooth and easy open and close.

Sonichog_s_gaylord.jpg

1221-1645-29816.jpg

Here's what is included in the X2000:
- X2000 Lid
- No-Drill Clamp on Design
- Carpetted Lining
- Battery Powered Light
- Pull Strap
- Painted to Factory Paint Code
- Locks/Keys Included

Last edited:
Not sure if the supercrew can be done as well because it will be a different price I'm sure but I can definately check on that one for you...just want to see if anyone else is interested before I call.

I am up for it...please check on Gaylords Speedsteer wing lid in factory primer only. Thank you again and good luck.
LightningLarry

Since we're gonna try and go through the same company that did this last time hopefully we will get around the same price. The deal was 10+ for a price of $849...keep our fingers crossed:)

I gonna give them a call tomorrow to see if they're interested. Then give people a little more time to see this thread so we can be sure to have enough. I'll let you guys know:tug:

Again the $849 was what they got last time so nothing says that's what they are going to give them to us for this time, but to answer your question yes the price will include everything here:

Here's what is included in the X2000:
- X2000 Lid
- No-Drill Clamp on Design
- Carpetted Lining
- Battery Powered Light
- Pull Strap
- Painted to Factory Paint Code
- Locks/Keys Included

Well I talked to Roger about the group purchase. He's going to be giving me a call back with all the details but I did get an answer then about the supercrew lids. He said that as long as they order them at the same time it didn't matter what truck it was for. He did say that the supercrews would be slightly more...again I'll get back with you guys on the details of that. So if ya'll know anyone else who is in the market for a hard tonneau cover they can get a pretty good deal with this one.

He said it worked out real well last time...everyone was happy. So it's looking good for us for this to happen again:)

It can be for a Gen I or Gen II or even a SRT 10 if you want:D . Seriously though it can be for ANY truck as long as they are ordered at the same time.

Will be contacting Roger tomorrow hopefully to get some bottom line info so we can get this thing going. So if any of you have some last minute questions post here so I can relay them to Roger. Thanks guys!

Back