2nd Annual Gaylord X2000 Group Purchase

Yes I got the prices from Paul already. I'm just waiting for the account to be setup for us...Which, pending no further complications, should happen tomorrow because Paul was away from the office today. But, it won't be till tomorrow night before I can post what I found out, and then hopefully we can start ordering these things Friday.;g

Dumb Question

This is probably a dumb question, but this lid does NOT include the carpetting for the bed of the truck, right? It just has it on the bottom of the lid, right?

OK guys here's the deal. I talked to Paul today and he said the account is setup and all. BUT since the account was setup under the NLOC name there has to be some way that each person can prove that they are a member of NLOC. I told him that the NHTOC was part of the buy also and again he said as long as you can prove you are a member then it should be fine. If you are a paid member then you are fine because you should have a member number. The questionable part comes in though for those who can't prove that they are members...like me. I have a handle on the forums but I'm not actually part of the club. He said if you know someone else with a member number who's not participating then if they don't mind letting you borrow it for verification purposes. I'm not sure if that's going to work out for most of us. So if anyone else has any ideas please let me know. I'll try and contact the board authorities to see what we can do.:?

I'm not a paying member either, but if my only option means joining for $30 to save alot of $$ I'm willing... but only if the price is right, as other have mentioned..

Sean

PS - Can we get a group membership purchase? :db: :confused:

Ok here are the prices since there are those that want to continue...:dp:

If we can get 10-15+ then we can get the X2000 at this price:

Lightning AND Harley Regular X2000 - $756.70

Lightning AND Harley Speedsturr X2000 - $809.23

Shipping - Contact Paul for your individual quote

Now even if we have to sign up for a NLOC membership this price is still a very good deal. For us Lightning guys I think it's $30 and the Harley guys it's $35 for a year membership. Like I said I am talking to Dwight to see if there is anything we can do, but I'm sure a membership is going to have to be in the deal. Sorry for the confusion on that one.

Now Paul is still working on the forms that we need to fill out when we order these so we're going to have to wait till Monday before he gets those done. So come Monday I will let everyone know what to do.

I hope you guys are happy with the prices...just sorry it took so long to get there.;o

I'm currently not a member, but this group purchase has given me an additional reason to become one.

Nightcrawler, thanks for getting this together!

-soon to be member

Do you think there could be something set up between NLOC and Gaylord where we could pay for our membership and join at the time of our purchase? It seems like this group buy could get messy while everyone waits for the non members to join. The members will have to wait for the non members to get their membership packets and numbers back in order to get enough people for the price. The NLOC could consider the "Group Buy "as a "promotional membership drive" while Gaylord could consider it a way to sell 25 plus lids at once. Everyone wins!

Thank you for your work on this. As soon as everything is in stone i'll send the cash. :)

And just to let everyone know, I orded a Speedsterr lid last fall and this price is about $400.oo less. AWSUM JOB
This club is by far one of the best investments i've ever made and well worth the membership cost.

Nightcrawler, BigD,Nan....Thank you again from all of us

:db: :db: :db: :db: -------- Hey look at me i'm dancing lol

:flag: never forget 343 9/11

How many are there, who are wanting to get in on the G/P, NOT PAID members?

Or the better question may be how many actually are paid members?

thanks nightcrawler,do we have a week or so to make a decision . Im a paid member.im probably in on the speedstur.but I have to wait a couple days to say for sure .thanks again.MARK

Last edited:
I am NOT a paid member, but I'm ready to order the lid. Just tell me what I need to do to make it happen...

Sean
Speesturr Needy....

I hope that price stands for my 1993 Lightning also, Im definately IN! How do we contact paul for shipping quotes?
And I AM a paying member.

How many G1's are in on this purchase anyway?

Thanks nightcrawler for putting this GREAT GP into effect and you also got a good membership drive going too! lol Kudos :bd:

Last edited:
Back