Is this a go still. When are we looking at, still February/March? I wouldn't mind getting this going soon (not sure about others).

Any chance of getting better prices. I know it's a long shot but I thought I would ask anyway. :wave:

Steve

I haven't contacted Paul@Gaylord's yet but they have always worked with us on the group purchases when we were ready. I waited till the end of Febuary/beginning of March incase others were like me and needed to wait for their tax return to come in. I know it may be tempting to get started early but remember the more people you can get the better the deal will be.
As far as prices, I don't think you can do any better than going directly to the manufacturer like we are:D

So if more people are interested in getting this going now, or if there's those that still need a little time, now would be a good time as any to update me and the others on the status of another GP.

Bottom line is, I'll wait if the majority want to do the end of February. I just didn't want it to get much past mid to late March before we did this.

Steve

~nightcrawler~ said:
I haven't contacted Paul@Gaylord's yet

Suggest you do. I talked to him last week asking about shipping to Canada. Things did'nt sound promising for another GB. However, he may have a different story for you......

Frank

I just wanted to let you guys know I have contacted Paul and he's working on something for us. I'll be able to let you guys know more when he gets back with me.

BTW :comfort: -->:rofl:

~nightcrawler~ said:
I just wanted to let you guys know I have contacted Paul and he's working on something for us. I'll be able to let you guys know more when he gets back with me.

BTW :comfort: -->:rofl:

Cool, thanks man, we all appreciate it!! :clinkmugs

Steve

Im just getting in on this. So sorry if i seemed lost. Is this GP still goin on or still in the mix of tryin to get set up.

Canadian said:
Im just getting in on this. So sorry if i seemed lost. Is this GP still goin on or still in the mix of tryin to get set up.

This was for the SECOND GB we had...thread simply refused to die and it is now giving an offshoot for a possible THIRD. Last time I spoke to Paul, he wants to have no more than 2 GBs per year.
nightcrawler has already missed the last 2, maybe 3rd time's a charm??

kromdom said:
This was for the SECOND GB we had...thread simply refused to die and it is now giving an offshoot for a possible THIRD. Last time I spoke to Paul, he wants to have no more than 2 GBs per year.
nightcrawler has already missed the last 2, maybe 3rd time's a charm??

when is then 3rd, im in!

Ok so here's a list of the people who are interested in participating in another group purchase as of now:

1. NorCalLightning
2. gotpez
3. frankmp
4. Ironmanstl
5. darreli
6. Canadian
7. bda1855
8. ZEM'S04 L

Let me know if there's any changes in your intentions. Looking good guys. Eight people and we haven't even announced a group purchase yet:)

Looks like at least 3 of us are from the great white north...

;g <--wtf is this guy anyway?
My son can't stop laughing whenever he sees it.

Iron

~nightcrawler~ said:
Ok so here's a list of the people who are interested in participating in another group purchase as of now:

1. NorCalLightning
2. gotpez
3. frankmp
4. Ironmanstl
5. darreli
6. Canadian
7. bda1855
8. ZEM'S04 L

Let me know if there's any changes in your intentions. Looking good guys. Eight people and we haven't even announced a group purchase yet:)

Nice! Lets keep the names coming fellas :clinkmugs

Ironmanstl said:

;g <--wtf is this guy anyway?
My son can't stop laughing whenever he sees it.
Iron

;g =Ironmanstl when he jumps in his L and presses down on the accelerator........

:banghead: = Ironmanstl now because of our weather not allowing him to ;g

Frank :wave:

~nightcrawler~ said:

1. NorCalLightning
2. gotpez
3. frankmp
4. Ironmanstl
5. darreli
6. Canadian
7. bda1855
8. ZEM'S04 L

can't help noticing that your name is not on the list again, man!!!!:sigh:

Back