Reserved pit area for nloc at super bowl event

just my 2 cents..... But I think the shirt and the magazine alone are worth the membership fee

That might be the case, but for guys that can't really afford to come anyhow that little extra might help make the trip just a tad bit cheaper. Especially if it you are only going because of the Lightning Factor.

That might be the case, but for guys that can't really afford to come anyhow that little extra might help make the trip just a tad bit cheaper. Especially if it you are only going because of the Lightning Factor.

Remember, you need to join to race truck class, but if you just want to join in the fun in the pits and still race, you have the option of running True Street, which does not require membership. That's what I'm thinking of doing.

I understand all the rules (I think LOL) Vern, I was just wondering for guys that will only run this one NMRA race if they would wave the fee (for only the Lightning/Harley guys) Or possibly charge a lesser fee that is only good for one event.

I dont think anybody has ever said or maybe I just missed it but is the lightning reserved section in the grass or on the pavement?

I dont think anybody has ever said or maybe I just missed it but is the lightning reserved section in the grass or on the pavement?

shawn,we are going to make u park in the dirt lot....just so u get the trailer queen dirty!

:stirpot:

Maybe changed plans on what we are hauling down. If we haul two trucks down on one trailer and then haul the camper down with another truck, how much extra will it cost to camp in the camping area with the camper? I think that makes more sense then trying to camp in the enclosed trailer in the pit area:blink:

OOOPS - I just did a re-read of the class rules and procedures. True Street cars (and trucks) have to park in the True Street section of the pits! That's just not gonna work for me - gotta be in the NLOC Reserved Section with all my buds. So guys, I guess I'm back in the Truck Class. Besides, I think TS was gonna conflict with regular elims on Sunday.

All Lightning Competitiors no matter what class you are running will be able to park together that's why we have the attendence thread going so I can make sure we have the room to accomodate everyone. If you plan on running in the true street class just make sure you tell the parking Crew and Ron Ward the true Street Coordinator you will be pitted with the Lightning Gang. You will be responcable for making the Meeting and Cruise so pay attention to the Pay and Schedule because it is always subject to change because of weather and on track problems. I will be running the NMRA Tech Department at this event so it will be easy to find me for questions or concerns. Sorry if I missed any questions I just got home from working the NMRA event in Bradenton it was a huge success.

Jeff, I'll bring this question back up for your attention.....

Maybe changed plans on what we are hauling down. If we haul two trucks down on one trailer and then haul the camper down with another truck, how much extra will it cost to camp in the camping area with the camper? I think that makes more sense then trying to camp in the enclosed trailer in the pit area:blink:

I will have to find out what the camping charge is even if there is one. In years past the camping area is just on the other side of the fence in the spectator parking area at the car show area. I'll get back with you on this.

I take it you can leave your vehicle overnight in the car show field without fear of returning the next day and finding it up on blocks stripped down?

Yes you can leave it the security at RT66 is tighter than any other track out there. Make sure you have your passes with you so you can get back in or you will not be let in. The security checks us everytime and we are in a truck with NMRA/NMCA posted all over it.

i will be in the shows on saturday & sunday, but if there is room, we would like to hang with everyone else in the pits on friday.

Took my vacay that week and I will be there racing the Lightning

Yes my truck will be done

So save me a spot.

VINNIE

Back