Reserved pit area for nloc at super bowl event

jeff conley

I was able to get some space reserved for Lightning and Harley Davidson Racers at the 4th Annual NMRA/NMCA SUPER BOWL event at Rt.66 raceway on July 16-19. I need to get some kind of count of people attending so I know how much space to reserve. So post here if you plan on attending please. I will update as the posts come in.

Attendence list for the people that plan on RACING:
BigD
Rhino Racing
Johnny Lightning
Baby Jake
Vern
DPracing
Chitown Willie
plum 360415
Lightning Bob
Yaeger
Hollywood Ray
Ross
Bad News
Midnight Blue
Soaper
Copperhead
f100cleveland
Paul Gamino
Don Justus
James O'Neal
Tinysred94L

Last edited:
2 more - dpracing and me. Both of us will probably have trailers, although I'm thinking about driving mine.

Hey Jeff did they change the rule about the window tint for 09? If not how slow am I going to have to run to be able race with the window tints?

Hey Jeff as it looks know 4 from KC with trailers. I think there are going to be alot of trailers this year....lol

NLOC/NHTOC planning to attend

I plan to be there with at least one truck and maybe set up an NLOC/NHTOC tent. If I do the tent thing, I will have a trailer. :scared1:

...Dwight...

I plan to be there with at least one truck and maybe set up an NLOC/NHTOC tent. If I do the tent thing, I will have a trailer. :scared1:

...Dwight...

Thats awsome... you need some help let us know.... I will be there all week-end at the track camping in the rv....with my 5-sp Gen1, and my other ride racing open comp......

This is awesome, it so good to see the NMRA catering to the Lightning Guys!! The truck class has always been tough and competitive. It brings out tons of trucks each year and you really get to see some cool/FAST pick ups!! We had a blast this year racing with the NMRA and cant wait untill the racing season starts to do it again!

We will be at the Superbowl this year with our full race team and display. All our products will be out and we'll be there tuning as well. So if anyone needs any parts, help, or tech support make sure to stop by our tent and see us!!

Thanks Jeff:eek:ldtu:

Thanks NMRA:eek:ldtu:

See you guys at the Superbowl!!!

JimIII@JDM

GREAT !!! That's two Lightning Specific vendors that plan on being on the property during the Super Bowl and at all of our other NMRA events. Thanks Jim. Two of the Best lightning tuners in the country and the pioneers of the lightning racing scene.

Back