Renegade Pulleys

SVT1116

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN A GROUP BUY ON SOME RENEGADE PULLEYS, TRY TO SEE IF DAVE P. COULD TO THIS , WORTH A SHOT I KNOW OF 2 PEOPLE IN SO FAR

How much different are they than the March pulleys. Can they be used on the 93-95 L. What kind of price are we looking at and are they powder coated or polished aluminum. Thanks:bout: :bout: :D

lightnin4030 said:
How much different are they than the March pulleys. Can they be used on the 93-95 L. What kind of price are we looking at and are they powder coated or polished aluminum. Thanks:bout: :bout: :D

These pulleys are for blowers.

Richard I could be up for one in about a month. We are talking aobut the 8 rib 8" right.

Is it the upper or the lower pulley, if it's the lower, how much $$, i've been looking around for a good price on one

ITS THE LOWER, LOOKING TO SEE IF I CAN GET PEOPLE INTEREESTED IN THEM BE4 I GET SOME PRICES, REGULAR PRICE, IS 182 FROM VORTECH AND 185 FROM DAVE P., NEED TO GET SOME PEOPLE INTERESTED IN HERE BEFORE I CAN GET SOME PRICES

ok to all that are interested lets get a date for this to end, how much time do people need, thanks rich

well i'm good for the end of Feb. If that is to long I could still swing it or if we need more time i'm good for that too.

I hope so Chip. Richard where you at with the prices my man. I'm dieing to see about 10 or 11PSI. I'm ready to buy!!!!!

still waiting on dave pickrel to get back to me hes contacting vortech to see if he can get them for us for 170, i need to know how many people are in on this for sure, thansk rich

SVT1116 said:
well steve buddy let me know i plan to do this in a week if dave takes plastic c.c. :)
I'm good for when ever. I hope Dave takes plastic C.C. If not will have to do it the old fashion way check in the mail.;m

Hi guys,

So it looks like there are 4 or 5 of you interested... That should work as I need a 2 for myself... I'm just guessing here but I think I can do $170 at a rate of 5 and maybe a little better if we get a couple more people to make 10...

I will call Vortech this week to find out... Bare with me guys I'm super busy right now so this isnt' the best time for me to be doing something like this... I'm also very cash poor at the moment until I ship a few of these supercharger kits I have been working on out of here....

I will post more info soon!

Back