PiMP and 60lbs Upgrade

As you could probably tell from my other posts I’ve maxed out my 340lph Quantum in tank pump at 70% injector duty on these Siemens 60lbs injectors. So surge tank project parts are on order. I really wanted to get some WOT tuning in on the new engine before the GoodGuys show here at the end of April, but I’ll hold back. I switched to the biggest blower pulley I have and set both AFR and Fuel safety’s so I can keep driving.

New engine is 100% power difference, you guys making big HP are nuts. My relatively tame setup is more than enough fun.

As you could probably tell from my other posts I’ve maxed out my 340lph Quantum in tank pump at 70% injector duty on these Siemens 60lbs injectors. So surge tank project parts are on order. I really wanted to get some WOT tuning in on the new engine before the GoodGuys show here at the end of April, but I’ll hold back. I switched to the biggest blower pulley I have and set both AFR and Fuel safety’s so I can keep driving.

New engine is 100% power difference, you guys making big HP are nuts. My relatively tame setup is more than enough fun.
Can never catch the rabbit it seems. Before you know it you got a 427 with twin turbos...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back