LFP Gen2 58" Traction Bar Group Purchase

They do come in a gray/silver color, you will have to speak to Mark about getting them in a different color if he even offers it. But as of right now they only come in gray/silver.

It's gonna be a little bit of a wait, he has to finish the Gen1 guys group buy first then he will be able to handle our orders, as of now he is already swamped with work. But don't worry you will get them soon enough :D It takes a little while to get the bars and hardware back from the suppliers, and he had no idea both of these group buys would become so popular.

If it's not going to happen for a couple of weeks then i'm in too. Let me know when your ready to order and i will see if i can to it at that time. i will watch this post anyway. dont add me to the list yet.

I'm just being an impatient woman, I guess. I've got quite a few goodies that are sitting around the house waiting to be installed. The truck'll be in prime running condition... NEXT YEAR!!! :D

If it's not going to happen for a couple of weeks then i'm in too. Let me know as soon as the gp will start. dont add me to the list yet.

I'm In!! - oops...not really.

Thought I was in, but the JDM's I ordered already shipped.
Gotta back out now.
Timing is everything.
Great deal though. Wish I could have been part of it.

Last edited:
As soon as Mark finishes the other group buy thats going on for the Gen1 guys, don't worry I will let you know as soon as possible.

Back