LFP Gen2 58" Traction Bar Group Purchase

Hey guys this is where all of your questions will get answered.

This is going to be a Group Purchase for a set of Gen2 58" Traction Bars from Mark at LFP. While he still has to finish the GP for the Gen1 guys this will give him and I a better idea of who is interested in this I am gonna start a list at the bottom of the thread with the names of the people who are ready to buy.

List Price $359.00 + shipping
Group Purchase Price: $295.00 + shipping
Thats $65.00 off the list price folks

Once again these are for the Generation 2 Lightnings, here are some specs on the bars themselves. I have to say after doing some research this is by far the best price, and he includes the strongest brackets and hardware out of anyone else who sells these.

Link to Marks website for the Info on the traction bars:
http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/catalog/productDetails.php?productID=1022

Please don't quote this message saying you are interested. Just pop a reply to this thread and your name will be added to the list.

Once again, he will be ready for you all to start placing orders once he is finished with the ordering and the shipping of the traction bars for the Gen1 guys, hopefully this will be done in about a 1-2 weeks.

Thanks again.

-Patrick
:sfus:

List of those who are ready to purchase:
1. patrickn78
2. Blue Bolt
3. lightning_girl_94
4. jschuepb
5. STL01SVT
6. Swin74
7. mistergadget
8. keith cornett
9. 415cid Goose
10. Derek2001
11. strongbad
12. True Blue Aggie
Limit On Orders Until WFC7 is over
13. scampismith
14. Roadtoys
15. SPEEDEMON
16. alexr40
17. Raul Duran
18. Jim Ienner
19. Neo
20. silverSVTruck02
21. Albert
22. REDSVT150
23. banzai
24. TriPodRacing

Last edited:
lightning_girl_94 said:
Does anyone know if these are adjustable?

No they are not, these are not caltracs, and to put it bluntly, they are much better than them as well. These are the best traction bars made for our trucks.

how do these work with lowered trucks and magnaflow exhaust?
I'm pretty sure i'm in so please add me to list.
Jon

Hey guys

You are getting a good deal at that price
I wish I would have waited but I could not . Don't miss this chance
Mine were a grey/ silver color not to bright . I think you could powder coat them for cheap like $20.00 around here anyways
Good deal for you
Disclaimer : I am not compensated or paid by LFP . Just passing on my $0.02 :tu:

Back