GP Gaylord X2000 Lids for Lightnings Gen1&2

Just spoke with Roger, we made eleven! Good job everyone, and a special thanks goes to WHITEAZLIGHT for making this happen.

:tu:

Black 02 L

grand total

:tug: Allright you dudes rock
11 is that correct for the total?
when will they be here?
Nice work everyone.:tu:

Just Damn!

I came home from work tonight and find a message on my machine from Yellow Frieght that my lid is at their dock. That was fast!

Only bad part is that I live 10 minutes from about 6 freight lines and Gaylords happens to use the one that's 60 miles from my house. I hope I don't have to refuse it due to damage because that would suck to have make that drive again. I have the day off tomorrow so I'm going to head out in the morning and take a look at it. I'll let you guys know how it comes out.
I'm excited.
:dp:

So far so good,

Just got it home. I inspected the box at the dock before signing for it and it's in excellent condition. I'm about to open it up now that I've got it home. Be warned, the box is BIG, I laid it at an angle in the bed and drove 55mph all the way home. It's packed very well from what I can see on the outside.

I'm going to run downstairs and try to unpack it now. :)

Update:

Alright I got it unpacked. I ordered black and it arrived without a single scratch, it was packed with a lot of foam (the kind they inject into the packaging) and a separate box with the hardware. Only draw back so far is that mine did not come with any installation instructions other than a diagram of the hinge assembly. I checked the Gaylords website and could not find any instructions for the X2000 model. I called their office and got a less than enthusiastic lady that informed me that "so and so probably just hasn't gotten around to uploading the instructions for this model yet, I don't know, I haven't looked at the web page in a while." So I was given 2 choices to get the instructions: 1) have them mailed to me, 2) have them faxed to me. Well, I don't have access to a fax and that doesn't help me when I have a big *** lid sitting in my driveway. So I chose to have them mailed to me.

So be aware, yours may not include installation instructions. Otherwise, I love the lid, this was a very good purchase indeed.
:db:

Oh, and I took pictures of the packaging so if anyone wants to see what to expect let me know and I'll post 'em.

It's installed. Definitely a 2 person job. Must have patience, but it all went together nicely. I'd attach a picture of the finished product here if I knew how.

Road Rage,
That was Fast!!! Glad all arrived in great shape also and that you are happy. I ordered the Speedsturr version so can't wait myself. Thanks again for your support!
WhiteAZLight

WhiteAZLight said:
Road Rage,
That was Fast!!! Glad all arrived in great shape also and that you are happy. I ordered the Speedsturr version so can't wait myself. Thanks again for your support!
WhiteAZLight

No no, thank YOU!
This was a great deal and was exactly what I was looking for. Along with the group buy I got on the BedRug I feel like a theif.
:3g:

You can see pictures of it Here

Moving this back up for some people who are interested...Are you three guys above still interested? Would only need 7 more if ya'll are IF we can still get the deal with only 10 people. WhiteAZLight who did you speak to at Sport Truck when you set up the first G/P? Do you think they would be willing to do another one?

Back