Gen2 wheels for Gen1s!!

Rod, can we assume the group buy will still be good on the other sizes if the 20's don't work out ? If they don't, I'd probably be interested in a set of 18's

I just got mine from the big brown truck.

Jim is a great person to deal with. Wheels, tires and center caps are in perfect condition!

Thanks again Hot Rod!

Hey Matt,
Were you referring to 20's? I thought you already had the 18's chromed? (confused) Has anyone put 20's on a lowered Gen 1 yet??
Jason

Here is what they look like sitting in my garage. :D

lwheels3.gif

lwheels2.gif

Don't mind the mess, in winter it's tuff to find room for everything.

lol

How much for the 18" Silver, with tires and caps? Also what size 18 tire do I need for a stock Lightning? Just wondering may order when I get my taxes back.

Later!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys, i know its been a while but, are the deals on the wheels still going? i have someone selling me a set of '00 in silver, but they are 5 on 135mm, and i'd have to get some work done on them to fit 5 on 5.5, and id rather not do that. Or do you guys think that something can be done to make those wheels work?

you can make them fit fairly easily. i have a set of real 99's on my 93. what you have to do is get a set of 1 inch billet adapters for the rear to go to the new bolt pattern if you look hard you can find them for $100 to $150. for the front you will have to redrill your rotors for the new bolt pattern, most machine shops can do this for $10 to $20 each. and then for the wheels you will need to drill seats in each lug hole for acorn lug nuts to work. and then last but not least you will need to get a new spare in the new bolt pattern. good luck:cool:

The shop is in Sarasota. I havent talked to Jim in many months. I dont know if the GB is still going or not....
The phone number is in the first post of this thread.;)

Last edited:
The G.P. is still good. I just got mine last thursday. $1205 for rims(painted) and nitto extreme 404's(285-50-18) shipped to my door.Thanks for the legwork HOTROD.;f :tu: :D

wheels

I would like to get these wheels but i have a small problem...

We have 31 spline axles in the rear with a different bolt pattern, would i still be able to get the group purchase with getting 2 stock pattern and 2 - 5 x 4.75"??

also what would the price be for 4 tires and 18" chromies?

thanks in advance

The best thing to do would be to call O.E.Wheel and ask them on the sizes.Mine were $1205 shipped so add $280 to that. 2000 18"Silver.:tu:

GEN 2 wheels for the 94L

How long is the turnaround for a set of chrome 18" 2000 wheels? I am ready now for a set for my 94. Are these wheels as good as Performance Wheel Outlet in Cal. Does it include the centercap? Where are they coming from? I'm in Mooresville, N.C. Appreciate any feedback you can give me about this. Sounds like the best price around.

SHouldnt be to late. I called the otherday and they were on backorder. The proce for the chrome was 780 plus 80 for shipping.

Back