Gen2 wheels for Gen1s!!

HotRod

Motivational Speaker
Most of you have probably read about this on the Gen1 section, but, I have found us a great deal on the Gen2 replica wheels in 18" AND 20" for the Gen1 bolt pattern!! Here are the prices:

18" CHROME 2000 $780

18" SILVER 2000 $500

18" CHROME 2001 $820

18" SILVER 2001 $520

The 20"s Ill have pricing on shortly!

Jim
O.E. Wheel Distributors
1-866-273-3651 Toll Free

This is important! Tell Jim you want to get in on the NLOC Group Purchase that HotRod/Rod has set up. He is waiting on the phone calls!
Enjoy your new wheels!!!!:tu: ;k :nb:

Last edited:
damn I wish this group buy would have came around during the tax season:mad: I dont have the cash to drop on new wheels right now but is this company still going to have the wheels in maybe 2 to 3 months?

Can you ask him if he can just call it an NLOC discount so we can get them in the future? I am definately interested, but not right now.

I really think so guys! As long as he sees a demand for these wheels and he has them in stock, he is MORE than willing to give us NLOC guys a great deal. He is in the business to SELL WHEELS, not collect them! :D He is one of the first business owners I have EVER found that works this hard to please the Gen1 community. He is doing us a great service! I really appreciate his time and dedication to get these wheels for us. Other companies would have told us to F'off. Jim is a first class guy in my book..:tu:

All right, how is everyone????

The '99 style CHROME wheels are in and are ready to ship. Just call Jim and place your order!

The silver '99 style wheels will be a little longer.

The 18" and 20" 2001 style wheels in silver and chrome are going to take a several weeks. Jim is talking to the builders about a mixed run of wheels to try and cover all our wants. He's working hard for us guys. :tu: I will keep you guys up to date.

I would really love to have a set of 2001 20's on my truck but don't think I can spend it at this time.That would be great if he would make it a NLOC price."The 2001 are the ones that have more of a squared look to them right????

Hey Laurence, there is a photoshop picture of a red Gen1 with chrome 2001 wheels in the wheel thread in the Gen1 section. It looks good, but I prefer the '99 style..
In the thread " Red Gen1 w/ chrome Gen2 in...." there is a great picture of KTodds truck with the Gen2s on it.:tu:

Ill call Jim this week for an update. They shouldnt be much longer at all. Ill let you know.:tu:

Why did the price go up ?!

What's the deal with the prices ?! I was looking to buy a set of the 99/00 silver 18's in a couple of months. I'm not so sure now?!

When the prices were first posted, the 18" silvers were $460 for a set,.......now they've went up to $500.00 What gives?!

And I don't think he's even sold a set of the silvers to a NLOC member YET !!

I know 40 bucks isn't a whole lot,......but didn't somebody say that these prices would be good for a while?!

If there was going to be a price increase,......I'd wish we could've been given a little notice!! :mad:

Last edited:
This price changed about 3 days after I posted the first numbers. Those were for 5x135mm. He had to order the 5x5.5" and couldnt get them as cheap. Its my fault for the delay of changing the price on this thread. I was doing most of the info relaying on the Gen1 thread. It has all the info if youd like to read it.

But come on, you cant gripe about 99s for $500.. Thats still AWESOME!;)

Ya know, I sat in traffic for a 1/2 hour friday morning next to a silver 00 Lightning with the 99/00 style rims chromed out with some wide A$$ rubber out back and I can't get the look of those things out of my little head so....................................... I am calling monday to get me some 99/00 style chromies! My fiance is gonna be PI$$ED as all hell but.....oh well! She'll get over it! I hope!!;Y One can get them with SVT center caps right?
Thanks for helping me spend money there HotRod!!!:D ;Y :nb: ;w

The SVT centercaps are for the silvers only. The chromies have the bolt on them.
The 20" wheels are still being worked on. It seems the manufacturers want a bigger amount of wheels made to justify making them. Jim is still working on them...

I actually havent talked to Jim for a few weeks. You know, the holidays and all. Ill give him a call and get the latest info on those. I think he was having a problem getting them made, because he only wanted the minimum order.
Ill let you know what I find out.:tu:

Back