GB FOR APS SHEET METAL INTAKES - sign up here

No one but me I guess??? Who'da thought, when a used sheet metal plenum with missing parts goes up on the parts forum for $525.00 there are posts 15 deep just in case the first one does not go through.

Go figure...sux! They are missing out! Of course, I think over half of the interested people are not paid board members making them ineligible.

I'D WIN said:
Go figure...sux! They are missing out! Of course, I think over half of the interested people are not paid board members making them ineligible.

Too bad...:cr1:

I'm going to have to fall out of the running. I had a few mass air problems and had to buy a sct 2800, and a new intercooler pump. That on top of the dyno tune and my wad's blown for the month.

I'D WIN said:

You could be right. I just signed up; waiting to get my NLOC number then I can place my order:)

JeffsLightning said:
If it ever is open to anyone let me know...:)

The way I look at it is spend $30 to join NLOC and get the benefits plus you will be getting a reduced price on the blower when the final number of units is determined. It will probably cost less to join NLOC and join the GB vs just buying the blower at a later date. DTB has already negotiated the price and getting some block off plates thrown in with the price. It's a win win for all who participate.

JeffsLightning said:
If it ever is open to anyone let me know...:)

Why not support the board if you have been using it, the info on here is worth the $30.00 + you get a shirt and a sticker.....

Ok I'm in for the intake. This is what I want.

I want one for the MP blower with EGR and block off plates and gaskets with no lettereing on it.

I just happened to dig up the old thread in Gen 2 parts and then looked to see if it was in here. I'd be willing to bet that most don't know about this. Put me down for one to fit a KB 2.3, no EGR and no logo.

I will let this open for a couple more weeks trying to gather enough people to get the 5. I have not spent the time needed to do this GB. My mother just had kidney failure and I've been working with her for dialysis and taking her to all her appointments. I will try to get some posts up in the parts and the general gen2 forum.

Dan

Back