GB FOR APS SHEET METAL INTAKES - sign up here

Just got word back from him he will omit the logo if you want please put that into you decription if you are in on the GB. Also if you get one with an EGR APS will include a block off plate if you want at no charge with a gasket. Shipping will now be a flat $35.00 anywhere in the 48.

Just curious to if the back of the KB sheetmetal intake has the same dimensions as the JLP unit? It looks like the angle on the back is at a sharper degree than the JLP but it might just be my imagination. Those are also pics of the prototype, so maybe they've changed some since then. How many buyers so far?

JeffsLightning said:
Anything info on the KB units yet? Pictures and firewall clearences....

No Pics, but as stated before it will fit the stock firewall with out any modifications to the firewall.

$75.00 + the block off plate and gasket if you want the EGR version. This is based on what he told me that for this group purchase he was not raising his prices from when he made I'D WIN's but I think that is a year or two ago and he did say aluminum prices went up quite a bit.

hMMM

when does this end? tax return should be here in 10 days.. and this would signifficantly add some bling to my motor...

Feb 9th is the day I will tally who is in and the cost bracket we will be in.

Guys sign up if your in so we can get a sense of how many we will have.

Looks like I'll have to join NLOC to take advantage of this. I was rereading DTB's post and saw you have to be a member.

Back