Fun Ford Weekend.........Commerce GA

I'll be heading down sometime on Friday but not sure when. I've got my fingers crossed that the new tonneau cover comes in this week and, if so, I hope to get it installed that morning.

I THINK, that Garrett and Ron (maybe more) are leaving on Fri. morning at about 8 a.m. and it is the plan for them to stop at the Boiling Springs HWY 9 exit 75 to meet me so we can have a convoy heading down there. Dennis, if you want I would be willing to drive down to your exit 63 and we could all just meet there. It is up to you guys.........no sweat off of my sack.:tu:

AND.........I got my L detailed by Dave, DAMN!! this thing is CLEAN. I feel like my money was very well earned........thanks again Dave!!:dp:

Hey Jimmy
Why don't we meet at my house and tell Ron and Garrett to call us when they get close or meet us there. I live in River Falls about 3 miles off the hwy.

Dennis.......sounds like a plan. I'll call you later this week to set up a time.

Kevin...... I'll give you a call on Fri. no prob.

Hey guys I need all of your cell numbers so I can link up with you guys in GA. I have yours Jimmy but not anyone else. Just pm me or E-mail me with your numbers.

Head EAST on MAPLE DR, From Address 1 (296 Maple Dr, Shaw A F B, SC) 0
1 Less than
.1 mi TURN RIGHT onto PALMETTO ST 0
2 0.3 mi TURN RIGHT onto RHODES AV 0
3 0.2 mi BEAR LEFT onto UNNAMED ROAD to PEACH ORCHARD RD [HWY 441] 0
4 Less than
.1 mi TURN SHARPLY LEFT onto PEACH ORCHARD RD [HWY 441] 0
5 2.3 mi BEAR RIGHT onto US 378+76 (WEST) 3
6 29.2 mi CONTINUE onto US 378 (WEST) 32
7 0.2 mi BEAR LEFT onto US 378+76 (WEST) 32
8 2.5 mi TURN LEFT onto US 1 (SOUTH) + US 378 (WEST) + US 76 (WEST) 35
9 0.9 mi TURN RIGHT onto 76 (NORTH) 36
10 0.9 mi FOLLOW 76 (NORTH) as it TURNS LEFT 37
11 0.3 mi CONTINUE onto US 176 (WEST) + US 21 (WEST) + US 321 (SOUTH) + US 76 (WEST) 37
12 0.6 mi CONTINUE onto I 126 (WEST) 37
13 3.8 mi CONTINUE onto I 26 (WEST) 41
14 55.5 mi BEAR LEFT onto I 385 (WEST) 97
15 30.0 mi CONTINUE onto US 276 (NORTH-WEST) 127
16 5.3 mi TURN LEFT onto I 85 (SOUTH) 132
17 77.2 mi TURN LEFT onto US 441 (SOUTH) 209
18 4.2 mi TURN LEFT onto HWY 326 (NORTH-EAST) 213
19 1.1 mi BEAR LEFT onto W E KING RD 214
End 0.5 mi Address 2 (commerce, GA) 215

If you know a better route or this is about what you are taking please let me Know and I'll hook up with you guys, I talked to Jimmy and he told me it is a way different route for us. Take care and I look forward to seeing you guys down there, or over there what ever.:D

Yeah, from what I can imagine on the map you are on your own little trek. Most of us just have to hop onto I-85 and go south. Hit me on my cell phone if you need me............talk to you later, Jimmy

Hey Woody
those directions are putting you on I85 in Greenville. We will be coming right through there if you want to hook up or I can give you some simple directions to my house it is about 30 miles out of those direction. Instead of hitting I385 you would just continue on I26. Any way call me and we can arrange a meeting place and time.

I just looked at the map and I may go I-20 all the way. But hooking up with all you guys would be alot cooler. I'll try to call you guys and we can arrange a meeting place. Dennis your house sounds great to me. Take care guys, Woody

Are there any other wives going? Or am I going to be the sore thumb? LOL Plus did anyone want me to make a CD with the laps we all took at Rockingham back in Jan? I will promise to bring them with me to GA :) Just let me know:sfus: :sfus:

Michelle

Michelle................I'll take a CD!! Also, Kim will not be able to come, she has until Monday to get this Nat'l Certification Board stuff done. So, I will be alone.

Dennis, Call me if you get this before I call you. I want to know what time to meet tomorrow. Later, Jimmy

Jimmy, what time is Garrett and Ron leaving and what time will they be through Duncan. If they leave at 8:00 I would expect them about 9:30. But it is totally up to everybody, I'll be ready when ever.

We will be leaving between 8:30 and 9:00 and are going to stop by Daves shop to pick up some stuff to take with us. I will call Jimmy when we laeve Daves shop.:tu:

ok, don't get all caught up at Dave's and leave us hanging.....LOL!! Dennis, I will be at your house sometime around 10:00 AM. I'll call you if I have any ?'s. Later, Jimmy

Back