Fun Ford Weekend.........Commerce GA

What's up guys. I think I'm going to show mine too. I'm staying at the HoJO. Ya'll need to give me a yell before the dates of FFW so I can meet up with some of you near Anderson or Greenville and meet ya. See ya

Ron,
I don't really have any "set in stone" plans about the FFW yet other than the reservations. I was hoping to get some help on the important stuff from y'all. LOL...........anyway, we will definitely talk before we head down to nail down the details.

Blown99LTN, Sounds good to me, Anderson and Greenville are both on the way to Commerce. I would be willing to meet up wherever we can agree on. Like I said before, I guess I need to read the times and stuff some more so I can figure out my schedule. Later, Jimmy

Looks like Woody and I will be there. He just told me today that he got his pass approved for that weekend and told me to take leave LOL. SO guess I need to call and make reservations. I have no idea what he wants to do though, show or race.

Michelle

Looks like we'll have a pretty good group going. I suggest we plan to get together for dinner Saturday evening, if nothing else. There's a great steakhouse close by, too.

Draggin' Lady said:
Looks like Woody and I will be there. He just told me today that he got his pass approved for that weekend and told me to take leave LOL. SO guess I need to call and make reservations. I have no idea what he wants to do though, show or race.

Michelle
Baby you know I want to RACE. If you get this before we talk again see if we can get a room where Jimmy and Garrett are staying. I love you babe!:hail: :hail:

Ok reservation at ramada made. Is everyone meeting up somewhere and driving down together? We are definately up for dinner on Sat also.

Michelle

Hey Ron, What did you have done to your truck? I called Dave and he had to go because he had your truck up in the air. Getting more goodies??????;i :hail:

Ok, I haven't been on in a couple of days. So, I would love to meet up for dinner on Sat. night Rich. Sounds like a plan. I look forward to going, I think we will have a blast. I just have to try and see if Dave has any openings between now and then to get my truck detailed for the show. Later y'all, Jimmy

Woody,
He installed the following:
Electric fan
Corba R waterpump
Accufab throttle body
170 degree thermostat
Line mod valve

Truck is running really strong and catches one heck of a second gear! Looking forward to seeing what this thing will run on the street tires.

AWW.........SOOKIE SOOKIE NOW. You will be hauling more than ass with your HD now. DAMN, you should be laying down some serious #'s now Ron.

just made my reservation at the ramada. they still have rooms. i got mine for $59 a nite. i'll be leaving charleston sometime friday morning. any body else heading out then. jim.

WOOOO HOOO!!!!! Getting my truck detailed and a couple of extras added for the FFW........can't wait!!

Yeah, but mine just are to LOOK better...............hehehehe......yours ALREADY looks SAWEET!!! I just saw your truck tonight when I dropped off mine at Dave's. When I grow up...........I wanna be like Ron.........no really, I do. Just busting stones dude, I look forward to seeing everyone at FFW......tell your buddies.........I think my wife can't make it so I might just bring one of my buds. Later, Jimmy

AAHHH CRAP............I just realized.............I think I booked a King size room..........CRAP!! Only one bed. Well thanks for letting me remember that, I don't think Kim will let me invite any FEMALE friends.

Alright 5 days to go! Anybody got any idea what time they are leaving? I'd like to hook up and drive down together. I'm open for leaving Friday morning. I live right off I-85 at exit 63.

Back