Black 95 project

glenbartley

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
I have decided to do some things to the 95.
Started putting on a madramper cai ( very awesome btw.)

Found a rusted air intake / windshield washer tray. I had another nicer one I decided to use. Then I found some surface rust on the radiator support and I fixed that. Cleaned it all down used por15 (BTW IT DOESN'T COME OFF EASY) then some black paint.

Dang NJ salt. Lol

More to come later.
Ordered kooks long tubes. Making the rest when they get here.
Then pimpxshift.
Installing Jamie's custom tank (super awesome).
Then breaking out that Dave P novi 2000 supercharger bracket I've been hording for 20 years.
0432fa45b91ff9bc481e540e3321bd49.jpg
f9846c8be879e794d228df17e0bfa24b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jamie's custom tank? Please elaborate.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php/231617-Custom-rear-gas-tank?highlight=Custom+gas+tank

I love this tank. I'm basically doing the same thing to my truck that Jamie did to his 94 white truck before he sold it.

My truck is a black 95 100% bone stock with about 76,000 miles. Everything I do to it I want to be able to undo fairly easy. His white truck was perfect (and I really should have bought it.) But I ended up with his tank and his plan(thanks ).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow that fuel tank was a real score! Does the AEM 340 fuel pump have a built in fuel level sensor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What brand of CAI is that? I am currently checking out cold air intakes on 4wheelonline. Not sure if K&N's are a good choice.

It's a madramper cai. He is the best. Top notch work and quick to respond. He is on Facebook I think. If you can't find him pm me.

That's an awesome looking cai setup. About how much would that set you back?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Im gonna need to look him up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back