3/4 Group buy update?????

Ken Z (93g1) has this kit with Ranchos, and the sway bar installed. I have the belltech 3/4 drop with the sway bar installed. It was hard but I did it. Belltech, DJM, AIM and Bilstein makes shocks for our trucks with a 3/4 kit. I would recomend Bilstein for a firm ride. The sway bar thing is tricky I recomend go for it if your up to the challenge. I believe Ken made his own end links??? I used all original hard ware but I still need to make some minor adjustments, just waiting for some funds.

Alex.

So I guess so far I have only 2, 8 more to go. ;w

What ever happened here? I am lookin for some beams too. I have the shackle/hanger combo. I neeeeeeeeed the beams. Theres a cpl of guys interested too.

Ok quick question, like was said previsiously, I would like to get a set, but I done want the C notch or the flip kit, cause I am looking to by Ranchos this summer. If this things happens quick, I think that I may be able to swing the 430 to get them, and is that with the shipping, cause if ot gets over 500 for everything and the shipping to Oklahoma, I wont be able to get them.

Marco

marco, i just bought the djm dream beams and front and rear shox, from djm (toxic shox) for $460 w/shipping. I already have the shackles/hangers. I called djm and they referred me to stylin concepts. they def. have the cheapest price! i beam alone = $349 plus s&l. look them up. www.stylinconcepts.com its cheaper to buy them online....

Last edited:
Stay away from AIM, they are total junk and they have really horrible customer service. Ive heard many horror stories about them, and about their customers never receiving their parts.

DJM and BellTech are great companies, and you really cant go wrong with either one. Ive used both companies in the past and never had any problems when it came to the quality of their products and their great customer service. :tu:

-Mike

Mike, thats great info. thx, i feel better now. u know the crazy thing is, i was about to order from aim but there ibeams were just a lil bit too much, so i spent a extra cpl days lookn somewhere else...man did i get lucky by not buying from them after all huh....

Back