1st Annual Motorized Scooter Drags at L/H TF!

I'm going to need a rules clarification on the transmission before we go into the evil labratory for planning... LOL

Where was Kim!

Hello missing Kim,;w

We we very sorry that you chose to not attend the early L/H TF equipment inspection held yesterday at Byron.;m It appears that you chose hog riding over safety inspections.:confused:

We expect all event participants to endure a safety inspection, prior to participating in next months bash.;i There will again be pre-event inspection accomplished at Byron, the end of this month. The inspections will include, but are not limited to all safety equipment: helmets, pasties, roll cages, drive shaft loops, carbon fiber pasties, knee pads and many other items of safety interest.;p

All of those that are planning to participate in the upcoming "Worlds Fastest Scooter" race, will be subject to a vigorous safety inspection due to the dangerous risk of excessive speeds. Also the use of exotic materials to minimize driver weight, may pose additional safety concerns.:rolleyes:

Please ensure all of you safety equipment will be available for viewing at the next Byron event.:eek:

The inspection at Byron will be conducted by the famed inspector (Dr Dwight) shown in the picture below:
1-9-7555.jpg

What have I missed???

Well, guys, I've been out of town since Friday morning and it appears that I've missed out on quite a bit.

Sorry I missed out on Sunday. I will try harder to be at the next "inspection meeting."

BTW, our scooter is currently in little tiny pieces. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be back up and running in time but I have a much bigger machine that's in need of a little TLC. :D

Ray and the Lab Work?!

I understand that Ray is working an a deadly NOX setup and will post pics soon:?

We don't care about shifting, but it must be 2 wheeled and a scooter...or?? We will probably have to split into classes due to unfair competition by some of the "Big Scooter Builders"!;)

Re: Where was Kim!

BigD said:
Also the use of exotic materials to minimize driver weight, may pose additional safety concerns.:rolleyes:

Hmmm... does this mean my secret plan to huff helium for two hours prior to the event may put me at risk of sanctions?

Also, can our pit vehicle of choice be people powered??? :eek:

Where is Ray's NOS Pic??:?:eek:

Jeff:
:tug: PPPV's (People Powered Pit Vehicles) are allowed.:rolleyes: ;Y

HH (helium huffing) is immediate grounds for disqualification...shame on you Jeff.;m Are there NO LIMITS to your attempts at cheating in the scooter class?:confused: We will have to give your scooter and obviously your person, an extra twice-over during scooter tech, to ensure that you are not circumventing the rules!:hh:

To eliminate the chance you might HH, you will be required to sing "Home, Home on the Range" during the scooter tech.:D

Whoa... the only way you want to hear me singing is if I've BEEN huffing Helium!!! At least then there will be an amusement factor! ;)

Guys will there be a stock class for the scooter dragts too? Or strictly run whatcha brung?

Back