1st Annual Motorized Scooter Drags at L/H TF!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Due to much pressure from some of those with too much money to spend :eek: we will plan on having the 1st annual "Run What You Brung Great Motorized Scooter Drags" after the normal drag racing on Saturday night.:dp:

THE RULES:
  • You must wear a helmet (lightning_girl_94 this means YOU;))
  • You must have full pants and shirt...NO shorts allowed
  • You must be sober
  • Turbos or Supercharger ARE allowed
  • NOX is allowed
  • Your scooter must be gasoline powered ONLY!
  • This event will determine the worlds fastest scooter!:D

Any comments will be ignored...unless we like them.:bout:

...Dwight...

Hmmm... can it run on high octane gasoline? I wonder if I could detune a Jr Dragster motor enough to run on 116...

I'm searching for go-fast parts as I type this!!!

If I work some OT, I can justify blowing an uncessary amount of money on making my new pocket rocket fly!

This is going to be fun!

Mike and I will be installing his "Big" Bore and stroker kit this weekend. Should be a blast!

here we come topeka!! so its scooters that are stand up right... no moped type scooters or little motorized motorcyles?

mike

Last edited:
It's a Made in China pocket rocket and a probably Made in China gas scooter.

In all honesty, I don't know who makes them. Sorry. :(

Actually ALL types will be allowed...maybe we should have classes for different types:?
We will make the rules up as this thing progresses.
  • I have noticed that Ray (LGHTSPD) is verrrrrry quiet about his scooter!;)
  • Is it true that Mike (SstockJR) is the SCOOTER to beat????
  • Will Jason (QKSILVER) have his engine "BUILT" by then?:eek:
  • Can Jeff (FMOS Racing) quickly move a Lightning engine to his homemade (actually garage-made) SuperScooter model?
  • Does anyone stand a chance if Kim (lightning_girl_94) looses another 5 pounds?
  • Is it true that Nan is negotiating for a Chinese bike w/sidecar...will BigD ride in the sidecar as a handicap.:confused:
Stay tuned for more news provided by your roving reporter.:D

BigD said:
Actually ALL types will be allowed..

picture.JPG

actually that guy in that picture is a german guy that built that scooter as a actual "GoPed" and extended the frame and built his engine

Scooter drags!!!:tu: Will we be running the full 1/4 mile? I need to know which route I should take with my mods.:D

Wanted: Lightweight pasty woman to race modified scooter at Truck Fest.

Later,
Ray

Last edited:
Back