Who's registered??

It would be neat to book out the whole HI for the event. We have 100 rooms blocked out of a total 150 rooms available. I would love to fill the original 100 and then take the final 50 and "own" the hotel for the event!:D

We have to pay :D all man, Im out :D

I will be calling holiday in sometime this week.

I booked a room!

Just need to register, sent NAN an EMAIL, and posted a thread in open track, I need some answers so i can register, any help guys? :D

Hey, Dwight, how about adding a link on the event site that lists who's coming and what class they're racing in, showing in, etc?

I'd love to see who is in. ;)

Will do Jeff, but not until this weekend...I am in Cleveland and Nan is at her sisters for the holiday...check back Friday the 9th!:tu:

Okey dokey. We'll be over your way this weekend anyway. Cherie will be checking out Purdue and I'll be checking out Indy.

I just registered and paid yesterday. Hopefully we'll be bringing more guys up from Dallas/Fort Worth this year than last. Big convoy and party from Texas coming up!! :dp:

Tom

Glad To See The Jones Boys Are Both Registered (Yes Vern, You)

Now Who Is Missing ?? Oh I Know, HEY TIM ACKER, Get Your paperwork In. I Am Going To have A White Gen 1 To Park Next To You Runnin Soon !!!!!

Back