whos all going to wfc4 from this area

R

r93lightning

this is going to be my 4th year there but my first time as a lightning owner. i've seen many of you there in the past and am hopeing to get to meet some of you this year.i'm going to be taking the lightning only as my mustang won't be done in time. hope to see you soon

were going, this will be our 3rd year.
were heading out early that wed morn..
comming from the youngstown area..
see ye there
steve
red93#4347
nloc#283

Well, I'm new to this scene.......wtf is wfc4 and where izzit? Sounds like another reason to buy new tires. :)

------------------
'00 Silver (Bone Stock)
#3551 of 4966
Tonneau cover
Big plans for more stuff
'82 Mercedes 300D
(Wow...a turbo and a supercharger)
'83 Porsche 928S
'80 Audi Coupe
'76 Porsche 924
'72 Corvette
'70 Porsche 911S (2- 1 raced)
'67 GTO (first NEW car)

Oh ya! I'm there...

Pothole,

The WFC (World Ford Challenge) is the biggest all Ford drag race of the year, May 17-20 in St Louis IL, all types of racing, heads up,Pro-5.0, outlaw renagade, etc. Two open comp Lightning only classes, brackets, huge car show, Lots of hi-po parts vendors, Check out the WFC topic for full details, its basically a big party for fast Ford fans!

Hope to see you all there!

Later,
Dave P.
White 94
11.90 @ 113

hey icepick, pothole and all the rest, I might be going to it this year. I went to the first one down in KY., pretty good showing. I'd probably tow my svo down with my L.Keep posting on this guys, I met some of the nloc members in october 2000 and had a pretty good time, I was just a little disapointed that I didn't take my L with me to Tn. Keep on pluggin!!!!!!
svoandtman
1986svo
2000lightning

------------------
Tony Thompson
86 svo
2000 Lightning

Sounds like I'm gonna have to clear the calendar for three days in May.....(I didn't really NEED to go to INDY this year!)
I hope to have at least the lowering and chip/MAF projects done by then, but then I hope to have my taxes done by April 15th. (sigh)
It's been years since I've done the quarter-mile deal, so to lose the rust I've been playing with the NHRA computer game. I am sooooo slow off the tree! Lucky for me that silver L horsepower keeps me in front on the street!
We gonna get together here anytime soon??? Who the hell is in charge? ;}

------------------
'00 Silver (Bone Stock)
#3551 of 4966
Tonneau cover
Big plans for more stuff
'82 Mercedes 300D
(Wow...a turbo and a supercharger)
'83 Porsche 928S
'80 Audi Coupe
'76 Porsche 924
'72 Corvette
'70 Porsche 911S (2- 1 raced)
'67 GTO (first NEW car)

I think edgewater opens end of FEB maybe we can all go there.Dave P knows for sure

Yep, Edgewater opens for the 1st test n tune of the season Sat. Feb. 24th, noon to 5:00, As of now I believe about 5 people are planning on going and I'm sure there will be more than that when the time comes...

Pothole, This would be a good time for a little practice!
wink.gif
As of now there is no official ring leader for SOLO its simply an open form for all of us in the area to be able to meet each other and communicate...

Hope to see you all soon!
Dave P.
White 94
11.90 @ 113

Back