Who is attending list

Who are bringing trailers? :? :headscratch: :confused:

I added "trailer" to those I think, or know, will have them. :blink: ;)

Thanks,

...Dwight...

Im bringing all the guns.... My 5-sp L, my Duster(running true street), dads 67 Hemi Charger(not sure what he will do..car show, true street,) a friends cobra stang, Im staying at the track, in the rv... I would like to park outside the NLOC pits, or close by...or next to the Lightning pit area.......a few other NLOC peeps are camping at the track... would it be possible to have us pit around,or nearby the NLOC pits?????

Ok I just realizes this. Back in 1999 at Mobil 1 World Ford Challenge

I was pitted next to FastFord and chase him down the track

Fmos put me on the Trailer in eliminations

So it been 10 year and we are all going to be at the same track again.

Can't wait to see you guys again

I was just thinking about that this morning! 10 years, sort of a full circle. At the Rt 66 World Ford Challenge in 1999, Vern and I pitted together at the beginning of the weekend. By then end of the weekend there was probably 30-40 people hanging around our pits!

By the end of the weekend, I'd inherited the helm, too.

Dwight, if I have a trailer, it'll be of the "travel" variety.

me also count me in for a Trailer as well.

Jeff if i remember right you were doing the cooking. i meet you all in 1999 i was in the yellow 96 gt did not have my truck with me... llo long ago:D

is it ok if i bring this with a couple of ls and a mustang on it?

79000874.jpg

l_bc65051c5c8b73523da07e2057bdd85a.jpg

also need to know if there is a rv plug for electric?

If we are going to sleep in the enclosed trailer that the truck is hauled in, that can stay in the pits, correct?

Jeff if i remember right you were doing the cooking. i meet you all in 1999 i was in the yellow 96 gt did not have my truck with me... llo long ago:D

Yeah, me cooking. Imagine that! I did learn to never cook crawfish etouffee for yankees at that event... though I have to tell you that I cooked it for the group of car folks I hang out with here, and I think they licked the bottom of the pot clean. Maybe it was shrimp and not crawfish, though? I don't remember. Getting old!

wfc22.jpg

I wonder if Kat will come back and hang out of my truck window while we cruise around? I doubt Cherie would appreciate that... ;o

Back