Where to meet up for JLP DYNO DAY!!!

SVTLight2000

#811 of 4966 03/07/2000
hey guys lets meet up somewhere and all go to JLP DYNO DAY together. i will be with my buddies in the mystic cobra and want to set something up with all of you so that we can arrive their together. the cruise would be cool too! let me know. any ideas, suggestions, anything!!! Im in jackson and so is the cobra. we can meet here at the jackson outlets which is right across the street from exit 16 on 195 and go to JLP or something like that. let me know guys!! thanks

I would Bill, but i am going to be coming from school in MD. So i will just meet you guys up there. Make sure you guys save me a spot next to the NJLOC guys.

let me know bill
you know im not far from the outlets maybe 15 mins or so

i know my cousin is supposed to bring his 01 L and will be coming with me if he does and i think svt94 as well but not sure

ok well it doesnt have to be the outlets thats just a suggestion. we should def meet close and than take the ride out there. like i said the cobra is coming with me and i think it would be cool if a few of you guys drove up there with us too. so maybe somewhere even closer it does not matter to me. which way do you take to get to JLP?

thats cool ant i will see you there we will save a spot for you if theres room

lol j/k cant wait to see the truck again i love your tvs system. when you getting the blower ported ant???

i have no idea how im going to get there i hear josh/harley 356 has directions

idk im cool with whatever if im cruising down with people

i have gps so if i cruise out with you guys we really cant get lost. tomtom ftw lol. idk if i will be going from my house in central jersey or a house in south jersey. if ill be up here ill cruise with you guys. ill know when it comes closer to the day.

we got to take 195 to the turnpike to the penn turnpike. so the outlets would actually be a pretty good spot to meet in central jersey. everyone let me know what you want to do. its 110 miles from the outlets to JLP. should take us two hours.

I would like to meet with everyone. What time was everyone thinking? I think they start the day at 9am? I am just wondering because it is about 110 miles and 2 hours from my house to the outlets. I might have to see if its better leaving directly from my house. If I do, would it be cool to save me a spot by you guys?

7am Jackson Outlets March 22

Well If Its At 9am I Figure We Would Meet Up At The Outlets Around 7am. I Know Hammer, Me, Bigmatt, And The Cobra Are All Somewhat Near Each Other So We May All Meet Up. So We Can Make It For 7am At The Jackson Outlets. If Anyone Has Any Issues With That Let Me Know.

I want to head out with you guys, but I'm in Hunterdon County and heading to Jackson is out of the way. Maybe I'll wait at the 611 merge off the PA TP until you guys get there.
My cell phone number is 201.320.2493.

lol hell yea i know how that goes. I am in debt over my head lol but i only live once so might as well be fun for now haha. Let me know when your thinking about getting it done. I can tell you exactly what you got to do. Hammer is actually doing it right now i believe so you can ask him too! See ya at JLP!

yea big ant im bout to send my blower out now like bill said

im lucky enough to have a spare blower, tb and plenum tho :thumbup:

let me know if you need anything i have some extra stuff laying around
tb's, wheels, etc

TTT. whos going to be meeting at the outlets on the 22nd for JLP Day at 7am? so far its me, the cobra, maybe bigmatt, and maybe hammer. i know its out fo the way for some of you so we can either meet further down south after us guys meet up or just meet at JLP Day. everyone who is going to the outlets post up so that we dont leave without you. Thanks guys soo you the 22nd!

bill
myself, my cousin, and SVT94 i believe are going to meet you at the jackson outlets
you better not fricking leave without me haha

lol ok i wont, we will be waiting. whats your number? i dont if i gave you mine but its 7326443587. ill text you that morning and tell you when we will be there if thats cool.

Back