Where is everyone from???

Ronnie

Will Work For Truck Parts
I'll start:

Ronnie....Fayetteville, NC. Actually Hope Mills, NC, but pretty much the same area.

Charleston, SC. Born and raised here. You guys need to road trip here one weekend. We've got lots of trucks and a lively group here. I'm in the boat business and I would arrange to take everyone out and around our harbor and waterways. :eek:ldtu:

Charleston, SC. Born and raised here. You guys need to road trip here one weekend. We've got lots of trucks and a lively group here. I'm in the boat business and I would arrange to take everyone out and around our harbor and waterways. :eek:ldtu:

Deep Sea fishing sounds good to me! haha A group meet does sound good though!:)

Don here. Originally from Texas, but joined the Navy in 1989 and have pretty much been here in Hampton Roads, VA ever since. Living in Chesapeake, VA.

Deep Sea fishing sounds good to me! haha A group meet does sound good though!:)

I don't have anything setup for deep sea fishing. We're more into cocktail cruising. Chartering a boat is the best bet for offshore fishing. They'll put you on the fish.

James, New Bern NC. Originally from SoCal but I was stationed here with the Marines for a while.

Still waiting for that exhaust GK lol

James, New Bern NC. Originally from SoCal but I was stationed here with the Marines for a while.

Still waiting for that exhaust GK lol

I ended up selling the JDM Silverbullet and kept my Bassani...... sorry man. Maybe a few months down the road I will upgrade to a 3in. exhaust and I will get rid if this one...:eek:ldtu:

Back