Sold: Trade 89 Mild Mod. Stang Notchback, 6.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT Zorro

Want to sell or Trade low mileage 5.0 out of a 95 Cobra used to be driven by a mature lady with still crosshatches still visible at Cylinder walls.

New alternator
1995 Cobra Motor
GtT 40 heads ported
New hardened pushrods
New roller lifters
New roller rocker arms
Long tube headers
New Track heat Trick flow upper & lower intake (installed just 3 weels ago from the date of posting)
75 mm throttle body and EGR spacer
New oil pump
New water pump
All new Gaskets
New MSD distrubuitor (installed just 3 weels ago from the date of posting)
New MSD coil
New Battery
Battery relocated on Back Kit (new)
New subframe connectors
New traction bars
New UPR K menber with adjustable height
New Radiator
Efan
2" intake spacer
24 Lbs Fuel injectors & C&L MAF
5 speed
373 Gears
summit wheels: skinnies at front& Fat at rear
3 way adjustable shocks (Competition enginnering)
2" raise cowl induction hood
Tach
Fair Interior
2040 Crane Cam (same grind as E cam)
Color is blue
Car weight is about 2850 lbs.
In Tank 255 Walbro fuel pump

Interior and carpet is Fair for the year, all windows and winshiled are OK, Still have stock ponny wheels with tires for the car. Paint is not the best but looks Ok at the distance. These cars are find to hard on good shape and 5.0
besides are a treasure for Ford Fans racers due to its light weight stock and can be much more lighter if body and interior are modified........
A/C has been removed but still have compressor and bracket, Cable for hood is broken but still can be opened( needs to be replaced):headscratch:

Last edited:
AC has been removed for weight saving but compressor and bracket still available, cable for hood needs to be replaced but still can be opened.:scared1: car is ready to go and is not a project! but can depends on your plans! I was told the motor when removed of the totaled Cobra had around 94K miles. motor runs excellent with zero issues, sounds very nice with the present cams and long tube headers. :tu

---------- Post added 12-04-2012 at 11:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Looking to trade for a GEN I on good conditions no rust , no projects or GEN II.
No money in the middle if GEN I is on very good conditions and some mods are present,I will request just some cash if GEN I is on a regular conditions , I can add just a little cash (not a big chunk) if a GEN II is offered I have cosiderable of money invested so far , just looking for sale or trade for a Lightning to tow Cobra to the track, and still plans for 03 Cobra and no money for two toys. CAR LOCATED SW KANSAS.

:rolleyes: Please only reply with a real interest and not just to taste waters, I have owned 3 GEN II Lightning and one I build it and also owned another two GEN I so I don't need to know about pick up capablities , etc and etc, If you contact me pleas go direct to the point & we won't waste time. I had a bad luck on craig lis a lot of window shoppers that wasted my time.:bm:
too many parts were installed brand new, hard to find 5.0 notchbacks!!! the lighter stock mustang you can find & and a tresuare for a Ford Drag racers.
IF CASH IS OFFERED PLEASE BE REALISTIC because I need to hunt for a Lightning after the sale with the same money. If a GEN II 99-00 is offered neeed to know if intercooler was recalled or replaced and also about no blown spark plugs............common issues on 99-00

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back