Topeka Airport information?

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
The drive will be out of the question, but I'm thinking of flying in for the weekend. I've tried to do some ticket checks, but have had absolutely no luck. The Topeka, KS airport doesn't show up on most sites. On one, it showed up as "Topeka -- Forbes Field FOE". Is that the correct airport code?

If I go to delta.com, and put in FOE, I get:
FOE is an invalid city code or cannot be booked through this web site.

I've tried searches from BWI to FOE, and have gotten absolutely no results.

Is there anyone that flew last year that could give me some information, or help?

Hi Brian,

Fly to MCI (Kansas City International) and then drive to Topeka with a rental car. There is a couple of feeder flights to Topeka, but KCI is easy to get in and out of. I suggest American Airlines, as they have good connections through Chicago (ORD). Some of the people that flew in last year either rented a car and drove to Topeka from KC airport (~ 60 miles), or rode with the KC Lightning owners. You may want to hook up with some of the people flying in and share the car expense??

Glad to hear that you are thinking of coming. We just got a positive response from JLP that they will be attending and a "maybe" from PSP. We will also have the vendors that attended last year, and on SVTs list again, but that is not finalized.

See you in Topeka!

...Dwight...

Thanks Dwight. I'll look into that route. Hopefully everything will work out so that I can come, since I was unable to last year. It would be good to finally meet you and all the other owners from the wrong-coast. :tu: :)

Brian,

FOE is a small commuter type airport that is within probably walking distance to HPT. I saw it everytime we drove to the track while we were down there.

Hey John,

You are just jealous that you don't get snow and -20 weather!:D

FOE is cool

We flew there for lightning fest and they went out of there way to help us.
cool car deal,fhone , map ,computer.
excelent airport.
They have an old historic hanger there you have to see.
Thanks from greg

i live here in topeka and the closest airport is the pne in kansas city. The topeka one is for private planes and suc.

Back