This $%(^*@#% weather!

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
Man, that little sunshine we had dried up the roads and made me all excited. I busted my ARSE to get out of work so I could go to the track. And now here is comes again.

Grrrrr! I'm going back to Cali... to Cali... to Cali...

Hey Jeff, it's no better here in Chicago:( but on the bright side you won't be the only guy trying to tune his new set up at WFC this year.

Ray

eposey said:
FMOS, are you the 10 sec L that used to hang out at the southside steak and shake?

That would be Howie. Who has the 'nads to ask him if he wants to be a part of LOIN?

LOL

Whoever it was had a Red Gen 1 highly modified, and said they ran 10.40's.

It had a parachute on the back if that gives it away.

Well a mutual buddy of ours(Howie's and mine) had the nad's to call out Jeff to street race..

Is the big block truck considered highly modified?

Jeff H.
it would look better if it was the fastest lightning in indy but its not......

Look in hotrod in a few months, a "buddy" of mines lightning is gonna be in it....

Jeff H.
Well tell him to cruise it down to the south side and we can find out Very Happy He is out pretty much every friday and sat.

He must be doing something right for hot rod to be shooting his truck....

Jeff H.
Curt wrote:
Jeff most definitely will not street race... Cruise on over to IRP..

Too bad....

Last edited:
LOL! Too funny.

Why does it take 'nads to ask someone if they want to hang out? I don't understand.

I won't run a chute until they won't let me run anymore without one. And you'd never see me running one on my truck at 10.40s - or on the street, period. That's like a ricer with a PVC roll cage to me.

I want to build a chute setup that will utilize a hidden hitch and pin so I can just pop it on and off as needed.

Last edited:
LGHTSPD said:
Hey Jeff, it's no better here in Chicago:( but on the bright side you won't be the only guy trying to tune his new set up at WFC this year.

Ray

Time is running out... I hope I'm not with you guys ironing out a new setup AT WFC.

Forecast for Today (Track is closed) : Beautiful

Forecast for Tomorrow (Track is open) : Rain.

:sigh: Oh well, at least I can drive it around town now. I got that much sorted out.

Jeff,

Maybe it is my often twisted sense of humor combined with the NyQuil for my head cold.

Hey, Nice Lightning.

Thanks

There is a group of Lightning owners here in Indy that hang out on a frequent basis and you're more than welcome. Do you have an email addres so we can send you the link?

Sure, that would be excellent. Does the group have a name?

Um...er... yeah.. we're called LOIN.. that is Lightning Owners of INdiana.

<Mutual laughs>

Bob

Yeah can't we figure out a non homosexual sounding name?

Dude I'm hangin out with my LOINies..

Sounds like I'm sitting at home looking at scoreland or something...

i was just thinking about how you could make the club name go along with INSANE, that would be sort of cool. Indiana Network of Svt Addicts..... then come up with something for the NE part. whatcha think boys

Lightning Owners of Greater Indianapolis Club

INdiana SVT And Niche Enthusiasts....eh....still working on that one

-John

Back