NX Nitrous Kits.

HotSithor

Sonic Blue Avenger
Chiken/Walker Motorsports is offering all of us Lightning owners a great group buy on NX nitrous kits. The kit will include the stage one Ford E.F.I. wet kit with the Gen-X2 kit all for only $750.00 and if you want to upgrade to a 15 lb. bottle from the standard 10 lb. bottle, then you only have to add $52.00 which would make your total $802.00 plus shipping and handling. If you are interested in any other accessories, please contact Chiken/Walker Motorsports by email or PM. We only need a minimum of 5 people for this group purchase, so please reply only if you are absolutely into purchasing one, if you have any further questions, please again contact Chiken/Walker Motorsports. Thank you for you support.

Last edited:
Depending on price I would be interested.

It would of course have to include everything needed to be legal at the strip.....blow down tube, bottle heater, purge etc.

--wes

Yep!!! Purge, 15lb bottle, warmer, gage, switches etc... I would personally like a remote bottle opener. Which kit is the basis for what our lightnings require? 50-150 HP? What's a blow down tube??????????:D ;k :D

Not trying to bust in on a GB , but email me and I will take care of you all.
just trying to keep it on NLOC :D

Don

Walker887 said:
Not trying to bust in on a GB , but email me and I will take care of you all.
just trying to keep it on NLOC :D

Don

Hey Don,

Let us know what the price would be for a general kit, and with certain options (purge,remote opener etc)

--wes

price?

Has anyone received a price yet, all I want is a 50-75 shot (DRY) to stay within my perceived bounds of the block...

Thanks,
Paul

LIGHTNING LARRY said:
What all is included?:tu:

Yeah, I would like some details before shelling out $800 .

Is it a wet or dry kit ?

What size shot?

What does it include?

Is this kit L specific ?

More info please

--wes

I do agree with supporting a local vendor as long as he can match the price in which he has. So come on fellas, let's get this ball rolling. We only have until October 1st, which is coming up quick. Walker, you know that I'm down. So would at least 4 more people sign up. Of course, more than 4 would be welcome. Just reply to this thread if you're sure that you are particitpating in this group buy. If you have anymore questions, please PM or email Chiken/Walker Motorsports. Thank you.

Re: price?

catfish said:
Has anyone received a price yet, all I want is a 50-75 shot (DRY) to stay within my perceived bounds of the block...

Thanks,
Paul

If you're worried about safety of internals, then don't go with a dry kit. You want a wet kit with whatever size jets you want to run. 50-150. I'd feel safer about a 125hp wet kit than I would with a 100hp dry kit.

Back