NON-SVT F150 welcome to LF???

RedSVTFlareside

I've got a modified 1998 F150 that I would like to take to LightningFest. I was wanting to know if I'd be welcome and what class I would get put in? I'm not too concerned with the show, I mainly would like to have an excuse to drive on track with a bunch of Lightnings, but I wouldn't mind showing as well. I'm a regular at Hallett motor racing circuit in OK, but haven't been on track since march because of transmission troubles. I'm hoping to have my Tremc T56 installed before the LightningFest event(actually hoping for next week) and would very much like to attend.

408769.jpg

Last edited:
crap...... I just read that all entries must have a HD or L VIN. damn... Can I still enter the show, but just not be judged? I mean, its cheaper that way.:?

I believe all the competitive events are limited to Lightnings/HDs only, though you could probably sweet talk your way into the True Street class if you wanted to drag race in that class. However, the open track portion of the event (and the autocross, too, maybe?) is open to anything!

Hello RedSVTFlareside,

Yes the Drags, except the diesel class, are L/HDTs only. The Open Track and Autocross is open to all vehicles, and expect to see some Corvettes, Porsches and other vehicles attending.

We have a special for non L/HDT that want to run in the OT...$135/day (Sunday 26th). The on track instructors will be The Track Guys....one of the best!

As Jeff commented, I am sure we could accommodate you in the true street class, but you would have to register for the entire event + the OT adder fee.

The Show classes are also limited to L/HDT trucks.

See you in Topeka?!:tu:

...Dwight...

Back