NJ LOC logos! Read asap please!

Waiting on a reply that they are done... :sigh: :whistle:

Hopefully soon...Don't worry guys I'll let you know! lol I'm hoping to have them for the gtg on the 16th.

I want in on this!!!!!!!! (2)

No problem...I'll have plenty....

You have any pics of your truck? That little one in the corner isn't doing much justice. :devious:

Looks like a nice truck....Where about in Jersey City are you located? I go up there once in a blue moon for work at the financial center.

OK guys, I didn't want you to think I forgot about these...However, I tried to save us all a few bucks and order from this company that gave me a great price...I got them in and they looked like crap! So i've been back and forth with them...(they charged my credit card like 2 months ago now) and they are saying they will now remake them for me. (bout $!^%^@#$% time) However I had to redraw the logo in a higher res format. So I'm waiting on the *new* proof so I can approve it and have them make the decals. I hope to have them about the end of March....Talk about a headache....

I'll let everyone know when they come in. I have to look at the bill again but I think they are going to be like $4. each.

Dave

ok well if we had to let you know if we wanted any and how many we wanted than i def want 2. so add to the total if its not too late. thanks alot :eek:ldtu:

Back