NJ LOC logos! Read asap please!

Alright,

Just wanted a feel for who wants them. Looks like it'll be somewhere in the vicinity of $5. a sticker (For 3"x5" oval). I was going to try and order a bulk order from my friends to make it cheaper for us. Let me know if that's good for you guys?

If we can get an order for more then $100. it'll drop the price quite a bit....Just trying to get us the best price of course! :)

so post up how many you want. We'll get a good count and I can try to push him down in price.

*****EDIT!!!**** These are for full VINYL colored stickers, not those paperlike crappy stickers.

Dave

Last edited:
Just to keep counts straight I had a phone order for 3 of them already from a buddy of mine...

Also I know hammer wanted at least 2

I was trying to justify buying more then $100. looks like if I do that they might be abou $3.50-$4. a shot....Might be worth it to keep a stock pile for our get-togethers...lol

Dave
you know i'll take a couple

i talked to martin last night i think he wants at least 2 as well

so i guess that would make 4 lol

Hey guys....I put the order in for them. I'm gonna get the proof on Monday and see how it looks. I'll let everyone know once they are done.

I'm still waiting to aprove the proof....I accidently sent the wrong file the first time. So as soon as I get the e-mail and approve it they'll start making them. Probably within the next 2 weeks I would say.

Dave

I'm still waiting to aprove the proof....I accidently sent the wrong file the first time. So as soon as I get the e-mail and approve it they'll start making them. Probably within the next 2 weeks I would say.

Dave

cool. we should have them in time for the meet. hopefully my truck will be on the road then to or the supercrew will be there.

i am so sick of not being able to drive it. i have only been able to hear a little S/C whine. I need the full fealing not just the reeving i can do lol. But when your family does construction sometimes the winters are slow so i have to wait. But not many kids have there dream vehicle at 17 so its the price i have to pay.

Back